Bojo Never wanted a deal

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/9f3d8ccc-d284-11e9-aa6d-16cb9f989e55

The Europe unit which had led negotiations for a Brexit deal with Brussels has been disbanded by Boris Johnson.

The civil servants who worked in the Cabinet Office under Olly Robbins, Theresa May’s chief Brexit negotiator, are all thought to have been redeployed to other government departments.

Stench of Cummings all over this or should I say his sticky residue?

Sponsored Links
Sceptics will simply say that the earlier negotiating team was bloated and needed streamlining. However, when you have well paid prominent politicians making front page news announcing they can no longer work for Boris because of his lack of negotiations with the EU - it must count for something.

Why is Bozza being so secretive over his talks with those in Brussels? So secretive in fact that even chief negotiator Barnier has not heard a peep.

Does anyone know about these supposed talks he's having?

Apparently David Frost has only been in Brussels for 'talks' as a show for the domestic audience.

Dominic Cummings said negotiations were a sham.

Amber Rudd said 80% or more of all effirts have been put on no deal planning.

And what has Johnson said:
We are putting all our efforts into negotiating a deal.
We have intensified efforts with bi weekly meetings.

Johnson takes lying up into Trump levels.

The UK used to be better than this sht.

All we can hope is there is such a political crisis that the system crumbles and we end this FPTP tribal politics.

Sadly my fear is thst a GE election will result in a bigger Johnson majority -which would mean no deal back on the table and an acceleration of neo liberal wrecking

Sceptics will simply say that the earlier negotiating team was bloated and needed streamlining. However, when you have well paid prominent politicians making front page news announcing they can no longer work for Boris because of his lack of negotiations with the EU - it must count for something.

Why is Bozza being so secretive over his talks with those in Brussels? So secretive in fact that even chief negotiator Barnier has not heard a peep.

Does anyone know about these supposed talks he's having?

Cummings is cut from the same cloth as Bannon who is in cahoots with Farage. For them its a scorched earth, take no prisoners strategy - you can only have total victory if you annhilate any opposition - beating the opponent is not good enough you must destroy them.

When you frame it like that then you start to understand Bojo motivation and actions - for him it's total victory or total loss.

Bannon and Cummings greatest asset is their deep understanding of facebook and moral outrage to energise and manipulate the public. It's scary.

Look on here how the brexiteers foam at the mouth when their conflicting views are pointed out.

Watch the video I posted.

Sponsored Links
Apparently David Frost has only been in Brussels for 'talks' as a show for the domestic audience.

Dominic Cummings said negotiations were a sham.

Amber Rudd said 80% or more of all effirts have been put on no deal planning.

And what has Johnson said:
We are putting all our efforts into negotiating a deal.
We have intensified efforts with bi weekly meetings.

Johnson takes lying up into Trump levels.

The UK used to be better than this sht.

All we can hope is there is such a political crisis that the system crumbles and we end this FPTP tribal politics.

Sadly my fear is thst a GE election will result in a bigger Johnson majority -which would mean no deal back on the table and an acceleration of neo liberal wrecking

What really makes me sad is that I still have the hope deep down these people have just become misguided but I am still waiting for that moment they wake up from their hypnosis, I love this country to bits but it's falling apart right in front of us.

The insults, soundbites being uttered by Johnson and the Tory brexiteers might seem like off the cuff comments.

They arent.
Over the summer Cummings has had them extensively focus grouped on swing brexit voters. -every detail is an utter cynical campaign to subvert honesty.

Calling Corbyn 'chicken' -it was focus grouped......etc etc

The insults, soundbites being uttered by Johnson and the Tory brexiteers might seem like off the cuff comments.

They arent.
Over the summer Cummings has had them extensively focus grouped on swing brexit voters. -every detail is an utter cynical campaign to subvert honesty.

Calling Corbyn 'chicken' -it was focus grouped......etc etc

A google search for "chlorinated chicken" would have an added suggestion of "corbyn" ( I have turned off suggested search now as it can lead you down a blackhole).

It’s all bluff. If you wanted to sell me a car, would you give me the best deal if I had my wife standing behind me telling me to "buy it, buy it now", as she wants it or would you give me a better deal if I was ignoring her and showing extreme reluctance to buy?

Last edited:
It’s all bluff. If you wanted to sell me a car, would you give me the best deal if I had my wife standing behind me telling me to buy it, but it now, as she wants it or would you give me a better deal if I was ignoring her and showing extreme reluctance to buy?

have got any new ideas -that one has been debunked a million times.

the flaw in the argument is 2 fold:

1. in most negotiations, refusing to agree a deal means you go back to the position you started before the negotiation.
No deal doesnt do that -it puts all the power to the EU.

2. there isnt an EU deal that you or the other 17.4 million want.
You want to leave the EU and its institutions but you dont want economic damage.
That is not possible so the EU cant offer it.
The problem is that the things that you think are problems with the EU dont exist -so you want something back that isnt real.

It’s all bluff. If you wanted to sell me a car, would you give me the best deal if I had my wife standing behind me telling me to buy it, but it now, as she wants it or would you give me a better deal if I was ignoring her and showing extreme reluctance to buy?

The EU called our bluff.

Also the next day after you told them you don't want to buy the car you are back. But now the salesman says wait in the rain whilst I deal with someone else.

So your whole negotiation strategy is we will cause economic harm mainly to ourselves and you via No Deal. But once we trigger No Deal we will be back tomorrow to do a deal.

GENIUS.

It’s all bluff.
Do you think it's working?

Funny you should mention bluff. Word from the EU side is that they are reluctant to grant an extension to the October 31 deadline. Could mean an end to Brexit and pensioners rioting.

It’s all bluff.
In a sense you could be right.

But the bluff could be not against the EU, but against the UK parlament.

there is theory that Johnson may be using no deal as a threat against parliament to get the withdrawal agreement through by 31st October.
Which may upset the ERG and brexit party supporters, bu the has a strong case: he can claim he got Brexit over the line by 31st Oct.

Johnson must realise there is no deal to be had before the 31st -so he isnt bothering with it.

I cant see Johnson actually wanting to be PM following a no deal that he 'masterminded' -he would have to go back to the EU to negotiate which would be terrible optics. And a no deal would require huge government involvement and Johnson wont have any interest in that responsibilty.

Sponsored Links
Back