Bojo Never wanted a deal

So that despicable SNP leader says we can't go on and defy democracy in the house.

a) what about the general public and their democracy?
b) fine lets have an election and or a referendum on Brexit yes/no if you really feel that way?! (not that i really believe we need a 2nd one) Let democracy decide you bellend? Theyve already AGAIN ignored democracy by removing no deal some of us voted to leave with or without deal. The vote was yes no binary vote not how much we would remain or how much we would leave.
Then we have a 2nd ref, how do we define what we vote on, most of us dont have the first clue of how exactly they could benefit...

The act now passed is a disgrace sending our PM to negotiate instructing him to lock himself into the Brussels building until they give him some scraps to tick a box that's the best thing they have offered here.

Why are MPs determined to just drag the country into adding additional unwanted law to dig further instead of coming up with an alternative arrangement to leave or move forward. Leave this till after at least ffs... just shows how little they give a sh't about how much this is costing our country.

The opposite party doesn't want to remain they want to leave but they have not once suggested how. All Labour have ever done is campaign against what the Tories want to do.

I stand by the fact until someone can prove me wrong. Labour and the pro remain are cooperatively undermining the government for their own needs, there is no sh't given for our country its a battleground for control.

We are going to crash out here very soon, unless they manage to next revoke article50..

Notch you're ignore so don't bother to reply.

Sponsored Links
Oh no. I wouldn't be back. If I was looking at a car, unless I was prepared to pay full price I would be fully prepared to walk away. I might leave my number and tell them to give me a call if they changed their mind but I'd also tell them I planned to make a decision about whether I really wanted a car by a certain date and If I didn't get one by that date, I'd be looking at other forms of transport......

S
Oh ffs you're all still at it.

And no you dont walk into a car showroom lock the door and hand it to the salesman and say ive been instructed dont give this back till you've sold me a car.

Not quite the same impact i know.

So what about article 24 how flexible can it be i wonder if we 'crash out with no deal' hmm i just wonder. But yes its not just about trading i know.

I spent a few days vacation with a friend, complete remainer. He argued similar points he hates Boris and hates Brexit and blames it on alot of things as he's a uk citizen abroad, but when i started to research some of them he admitted perhaps it wasn't the case and even if we did 'crash out' (another popular dramatic Remainerism) it wouldnt actually affect him that much. And all his trade is with China anyway :D

Anyway he still left me questioning Boris's motive here as he seems to be playing the card of frustrating Macron to the point the EU just boot us out. And this morning says in NI it would be a failure to leave the EU with no deal.
Yet it seems the remain reckon they've had a verbal nod when EU is dragged before them for shamefully ask for an extension.

Something has to give though it doesn't add up!

Be a good lad. Share us your research.

Sponsored Links
What's the chance of a GE being announced tonight lads?, I know the pundits are saying unlikely, but I'm tempted to give it 50/10, the Boris can be a sly old rascal at times.

what about the general public and their democracy?

Would that be the vote for 'the easiest deal in history' :ROFLMAO:

Or would that be the vote to save £350million per week. :ROFLMAO:

Yes voting for a con......my my isnt that great democracy :ROFLMAO:

You don't stand a chance against feelings. Reality, truth, facts wont make a dent in those feelings.
The force is certainly strong in that one.

No wonder the poor chap is triggered

The opposite party doesn't want to remain
Which party?

Never has there been a time when ALL the opposition parties have been so united against a party in office. It takes a special kind of despicable political party to create that level of mistrust. Brexit is a poisoned chalice. It has no truth, no merit and no future in the UK. Born upon lies and peddled by liars and shamelessly fed to the gullible.

And you wonder why MP's are fighting till their dying breath to defy it.

Which party?

Never has there been a time when ALL the opposition parties have been so united against a party in office. It takes a special kind of despicable political party to create that level of mistrust. Brexit is a poisoned chalice. It has no truth, no merit and no future in the UK. Born upon lies and peddled by liars and shamelessly fed to the gullible.

And you wonder why MP's are fighting till their dying breath to defy it.

Yes it's because they think they can smell victory. Alot of people in this country say anything but Jeremy and look what's happening already... yep let's bring on a GE lets see what happens.

You lot are labour and remainers the very reason none of this is progressing. The same mentality of rather seeing the country go to sh.t over progressing on a vote you dont like.
You are all still moaning now because you didn't get your way in the last GE and you didnt over the referendum (y)

Let's see how well Corbyn negotiates a Brexit deal if he ever gains power :LOL:

What's the chance of a GE being announced tonight lads?, I know the pundits are saying unlikely, but I'm tempted to give it 50/10, the Boris can be a sly old rascal at times.
Odds of 50/10? Did you go to the same school as Dianne Abbot?

Perhaps the people shouldn't have returned 75% remainer MPs after the referendum.
Absolutely ELF absolutely.. but we believed when the PM said she would lead us to Brexit.
Little did she know how selfish and self serving these MPs would become when they were given a stage to perform.

Swinson tonight etc going on about it being a sad day for democracy Hypocrite bs. This is all about the remainers pulling out all the stops in retaliation to prorogue. It's all such bs. But the remainers keep applauding like they do Bercow anything is better than Brexit (y)

Perhaps the people shouldn't have returned 75% remainer MPs after the referendum.
The problem is that quitters don't appear to understand the concept of a 'parliamentary democracy' in relation to their wish to leave the EU.

Summed up by a particularly ignorant quitter interviewed earlier today in a staunch leave constituency...

When told that her (labour) MP was pro remain, she was asked how she would vote given that some other candidates would be pro brexit...

"I'll vote labour as I always have. I can't stand the tories"

When asked about the Brexit Party, "Don't know nothing about them"

:rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back