Bojo Never wanted a deal

Yes, my point really was that the election of 75% remainers was after the election so surely that is a later 'will of the people'.

After all, as we keep being told, everyone knew what they were voting for.

It's either that or brexiters have to admit that most people are pretty thick - not the ones on here, of course, nor the ones on Question Time, just the others.

Sponsored Links
.. but we believed when the PM said she would lead us to Brexit.

And she did. She negotiated and agreed a settlement with EU27 which all the other countries also agreed. You could have left months ago.

however the extremists such as Rice-Pudd turned it down.

The same mentality of rather seeing the country go to sh.t over progressing on a vote you dont like

The vote hasnt progressed because the Brexit that leavers want is not deliverable.

Sponsored Links
I can but it's a google away please feel free to paste in and prove me wrong :whistle:
And there you go.

Festive cant prove what he is claiming.

Because it isnt true.

Poor chap must have a blinkered view.

yep let's bring on a GE lets see what happens.
all in good time. Meanwhile, it looks like Bozza will be carrying the can for Brexit. It will be the Tories badge of shame.

You lot are labour
Eh?

the very reason none of this is progressing. The same mentality of rather seeing the country go to sh.t
No sane person wants a no-deal. I guess that's what you meant with regards to the country going to sh1t…?

I can but it's a google away please feel free to paste in and prove me wrong :whistle:

All you mentioned was article 24 which has been debunked, its why the Government has quietened down and stopped saying it.

And she did. She negotiated and agreed a settlement with EU27 which all the other countries also agreed. You could have left months ago.

You lot consistently fail in being honest.

Lets break it down. This wasnt a political driver this was for the country as a whole. Therefore you would like to think for one moment the voting reflected such with parliament.

You know full well the majority that opposed the was for political reasons, Labours manifesto only states to support Brexit in an orderly manner why didnt they support TMs deal twice?. Again do I need to spell it out, yep there hard brexiteers turned it down and I see why if it was Labour I'd see why but it happened for two different reasons anyone here think different well... I cant help you ;)

You know full well the majority that opposed the was for political reasons, Labours manifesto only states to support Brexit in an orderly manner why didnt they support TMs deal twice

Labour has campaigned for a Brexit good for jobs - which means in customs union and close to single market.
And Labour has 9 million remain voters

You lot consistently fail in being honest
Wrong

Festive is being utterly dishonest.

The Tories are in power, it was their responsibilty to vote the deal through.
Stop putting the blame on Labour.
The reason Brexit hasnt happened is because Tory brexiteers voted against it.

Festive and Torys = hypocritical

All you mentioned was article 24 which has been debunked, its why the Government has quietened down and stopped saying it.
All you assume is you have all the answers and others here dont.
I'm not spelling it out because I'm giving you the benefit of having the intelligence to know it already.
And in brief yes article 24 has dependencies depending on who... 3 crucial points citizen rights Irish border etc not just trade. To tick those boxes at least to allow eu to invoke article 24.

So that isnt a myth but all options are batted away by people who dont want to brexit that's the mindset going on here. You dont want a way out.

Yes Boris is a dick if he just attempts nothing other than a no deal i agree. But at the same time the rest of the house has kept all cards to their chest intent on flinging mud back and blocking the Tories even when May attempted middle ground.

MPs have been offended for being overly whipped whipped removed prorogued and an increasing list of reasons yes Mps both sides some of them deserved it talk about delusions of grandeur.

Some of them have been there too long and too indoctrinated to the cause of fighting the opposition losing sight of the bigger picture.

What is crucial is they find a way forward or they should all be booted out. As Farage said parliament is rotten to the core and hes right on that one at least.

True, though.

That's why you don't like it.
Indeed i dont much better to actually have a balanced view and be honest believe me.

Whether you like it or not we voted on a binary vote to leave.
Even if that was broken down to degrees of leaving you who wanted to remain who lost would never want to accept losing simple as that.

Now remind me how many mps are pro remain or again do I need to spell it out to force you guys again to admit you're only painting the bits you feel comfortable with (y)

Are you going to pretend it's not true?

Because it is.

Sponsored Links
Back