Bojo Never wanted a deal

Also the next day after you told them you don't want to buy the car you are back. But now the salesman says wait in the rain whilst I deal with someone else.
Oh no. I wouldn't be back. If I was looking at a car, unless I was prepared to pay full price I would be fully prepared to walk away. I might leave my number and tell them to give me a call if they changed their mind but I'd also tell them I planned to make a decision about whether I really wanted a car by a certain date and If I didn't get one by that date, I'd be looking at other forms of transport......

Sponsored Links
It’s all bluff. If you wanted to sell me a car, would you give me the best deal if I had my wife standing behind me telling me to buy it, but it now, as she wants it or would you give me a better deal if I was ignoring her and showing extreme reluctance to buy?
Quitters do like to come up with irrelevant analogies...

Probably because they haven't got a clue about what they are on about!

The EU aren't bluffing, because in order to maintain their principles they are simply following the rules set up for if a country is stupid enough to want to leave the largest trading bloc in the world...

Rules of course that the UK agreed to, and indeed helped formulate...

Quitters just don't understand that all their tantrums and stamping of their childish feet won't change that!

Oh no. I wouldn't be back. If I was looking at a car, unless I was prepared to pay full price I would be fully prepared to walk away. I might leave my number and tell them to give me a call if they changed their mind but I'd also tell them I planned to make a decision about whether I really wanted a car by a certain date and If I didn't get one by that date, I'd be looking at other forms of transport.....

Have some brains man, listen to what you've said o_Oo_O

a no deal does not mean walk away.
no deal means you cant go back to where you were.

no deal means frictionless trade becomes trade with friction.
trade with friction is more expensive, if it happens at all

what is it with Brexiteers -they keep being told.......
but they still come back with the same arguments that have been debunked a thousand times already.

I will say it one more time:

no deal just means returning to the EU to negotiate....a deal.
Only the UK will have no power at all, we will just have to accept whatever we are offered.

Oh ffs you're all still at it.

And no you dont walk into a car showroom lock the door and hand it to the salesman and say ive been instructed dont give this back till you've sold me a car.

Not quite the same impact i know.

So what about article 24 how flexible can it be i wonder if we 'crash out with no deal' hmm i just wonder. But yes its not just about trading i know.

I spent a few days vacation with a friend, complete remainer. He argued similar points he hates Boris and hates Brexit and blames it on alot of things as he's a uk citizen abroad, but when i started to research some of them he admitted perhaps it wasn't the case and even if we did 'crash out' (another popular dramatic Remainerism) it wouldnt actually affect him that much. And all his trade is with China anyway :D

Anyway he still left me questioning Boris's motive here as he seems to be playing the card of frustrating Macron to the point the EU just boot us out. And this morning says in NI it would be a failure to leave the EU with no deal.
Yet it seems the remain reckon they've had a verbal nod when EU is dragged before them for shamefully ask for an extension.

Something has to give though it doesn't add up!

Sponsored Links
Quitters do like to come up with irrelevant analogies...

Probably because they haven't got a clue about what they are on about!

The EU aren't bluffing, because in order to maintain their principles they are simply following the rules set up for if a country is stupid enough to want to leave the largest trading bloc in the world...

Rules of course that the UK agreed to, and indeed helped formulate...

Quitters just don't understand that all their tantrums and stamping of their childish feet won't change that!

My god you are a annoying little fly at times, do you have anything other than 'quitters dont get it' it's the most narrow minded expression one could express, please check your reflection sometime you may just realise there's a world of people outside some of you from all walks just might be more intelligent than you.

We all know the EU can never EVER give us a good deal, maybe it wasn't for some? If they did make a nice offer the EU could fall like a house of cards. And you are wrong im afraid, they the EU can make exception otherwise there wouldn't be a talk of a 'deal' i like to call 'divorce agreement' or we would have been pointed straight to the template exit proc only.

Oh ffs you're all still at it.
Yeah, Im sorry for pointing out reality.

People think no deal is a negotiating card with the EU.
It isnt, its a game of chicken to frighten UK parliament.

No deal just hands all the cards to the EU

Johnson doesnt care what deal, he just wants to get a deal over the line to save the Tory party......WA would be good enough.

No i disagree. What is hurting business at the moment is uncertainty and inability to speculate.

I agree No deal is bad but i still dont believe it will ever come to a crash out slam the door goodbye sorry it just wont. Feel free to quote me on that a million times after 31st of Oct er i mean JAn err i mean April2020 ;)

Johnson is frustrated by pro remain and anti Tory, you and others here included are same opinion you hate tory and want to remain, you just want it all to fall to **** and not find a solution. But sorry we democratically voted to leave not legally binding i know.
2nd ref just goes against the grain, but id still happily entertain it if it meant an end to the stalemate and for the good of our country, that's if some people really honestly have changed their mind now or felt betrayed by the original campaign, which personally i never did.

"People think" which people? Some people who don't think like you. Some people walk into a showroom and just buy a car at list price, dont even think about a deal, and drive it home in the safe lane keep it vac'd and cleaned at all times and never take it over 65% revs. Some people don't remember notch, we are not all you, or in fact millions of other people that think like this live their lives like this, minimal risk and safety... that's diversity for you, and not necessarily just 'thick' or stupidity.

Last edited:
+++++
please do not falsify quotes
+++++

Last edited by a moderator:
'quitters dont get it' it's the most narrow minded expression one could express
I agree.

Unfortunately it is also correct.

Brexiteers dont get it, which is why they keep banging on, believing the same old soundbites month after month.

I agree.

Unfortunately it is also correct.

Brexiteers dont get it, which is why they keep banging on, believing the same old soundbites month after month.
Bias biggoted one sided waffle.

Notch that's the end of debate with you, it's not about frustration of you not agreeing with me it's the way you've become who you are, extremely blinkered, cast your mind back i commended you for being so balanced, that's gone. Until then enjoy your debates.

Bias biggoted one sided waffle.

Notch that's the end of debate with you, it's not about frustration of you not agreeing with me it's the way you've become who you are, extremely blinkered, cast your mind back i commended you for being so balanced, that's gone. Until then enjoy your debates.

I cant help if you dont like facts.
Facts arent blinkered, they are facts.

No deal only means going back to Brussels for a deal -fact

The EU cant offer a deal that allows frictionless trade without keeping close alignment. -fact

I keep telling you integration or isolation. -thats the choice.

Just too many facts for me. Oh wait it’s Notchy so I wouldn’t expect anything less.

Sponsored Links
Back