David Frost has zero proposals for brexit negotiations

The Tories are the only party who have said they will honour the result of the 2016 referendum ,in the next election the defining issue will be Brexit ,this could result in a Tory majority and a no deal Brexit.
In order to get an election in the first place, a two thirds majority is required...

I wouldn't be surprised if another law is enacted that specifically requires another referendum regardless, or a revocation of article 50.

The latter two only require a simple majority, and bojo has p issed of so many on his own side that it is a distinct possibility!

Sponsored Links
Yes, put in his place by people who were stamping their feet demanding an election, but are now stamping their feet demanding that we don't have an election. That's about right isn't it?

Thats a surprise, Fillyboy is trotting out garbage.
Does he not know these soundbites have been focus group tested on monkeys.

Everybody, including fillyboy, knows full well the reason for voting against an election:
To stop Johnson the liar from changing the election date.

It will stop Johnson from leaving on the 31st.......which makes him look like a complete fool.

The Tories are the only party who have said they will honour the result of the 2016 referendum

That is not true. You are peddling the same old 'will of the people' rubbish.
Brexit is a con, what was promised in the leave campaign isnt deliverable.
You cant honour something that cant be done

So far Johnson has tried to push a no deal through with no parliamentary debate
There is no majority for that.

And he has made no effort to seek a deal.

Sponsored Links
That is not true. You are peddling the same old 'will of the people' rubbish.
Brexit is a con, what was promised in the leave campaign isnt deliverable.
You cant honour something that cant be done

So far Johnson has tried to push a no deal through with no parliamentary debate
There is no majority for that.

And he has made no effort to seek a deal.
So you think the will of the people should be regarded as rubbish.
History is littered with failed dictators who thought the same thing.
The good good thing about democracy is that there are no special qualifications required to be a democrat.

NI voted to remain yet you are treating the UK as a whole in this case because you disagree with NI's view - and consequently agree with the Republic's position.

This could be regarded as an admirable democratic position on your part, as long as you regard all other UK policies in the same way.
Is that the case?

I didnt say that, did I?

I said that the Leave campaign made a case for a vision of Brexit that doesnt exist, on a public that generally know very little about the EU.
How can it be the will of the people if they are sold something that doesnt exist.

The reason Brexit has dragged on, is because any Brexit version that allows the UK to do its own deals, means economic damage.
Any Brexit deal that allows frictionless trade and the same worldwide trade means no UK trade deals and Brexiteers wont agree.

Unfortunately 99% of all discussions about Brexit from the pro leave Tory or Farage teams is full of soundbites, almost always misleading, and divoid of facts.

Stuff like border checks, phytosanitary controls, rules of origin, regulatory alignment, delays, paperwork, WTO trading rules etc etc are all very dry, technical and boring.....but vital to the understanding how UK companies have supply chains and infrastructure streamlined to this frictionless method

Its so much easier to sell 'take back control', 'they need us more than we need them'.......etc etc.

NI voted to remain yet you are treating the UK as a whole in this case because you disagree with NI's view - and consequently agree with the Republic's position.

This could be regarded as an admirable democratic position on your part, as long as you regard all other UK policies in the same way.
Is that the case?
N.Irelands position on Brexit is irrelevant because the question on the ballot paper was should the UK stay in EU, there was no reference to regions of the UK.
London voted to remain in the EU along with Scotland but there is no question of them being treated differently.

Isn't that what I said could be regarded as an admirable position on your part.

So, I take it that you don't think NI should be treated different than the rest of the UK on any matters?

On any matters?there is no answer to that question.

EFL, you might find this helpful

s-l1000.jpg

Do you mean that it will show me that NI is part of the UK?

I do not see how that affects my question to Vinty.

If he thinks the whole UK must be treated the same, then if the UK leaves the EU as he wants, there will have to be border control to and from that EU country to his south, won't there?

I am sure if he had wanted to remain his position would not be so favourable to the rest of the UK wanting to leave.

Last edited:
RWR want open borders, yet demand hard borders from other EU countries.

Boris Johnson keeps saying 'I want a deal', 'we will get a great deal'.

Brexit negotiator David Frost went to Brussels abd offered no new proposals whatsoever.

Boris Johnson has no intention of wanting a deal.

Boris Johnson is a liar.

David Frost has been a busy boy by all accounts. Boris is meeting Juncker & Barnier tomorrow. I wonder what next week will bring?
Will there be a solution to the Irish backstop?
Will there be a deal?
Will Notch be wrong, about everything, again?

Sponsored Links
Back