Riddle

Reaction score
Country
Cook Islands
If a known habitual liar says that he is not a liar, should he be believed?

Sponsored Links
Screenshot_20220604-212144_Samsung Internet.jpg

JohnD said:
If a known liar says that he is not a liar, should he be believed?

Ummmm, that's a hard one. Can I phone a friend? Or should I ask a Tory?

Bod - FFS what sort of lunatic would want to molest an alligator? :eek:

I've never had a hard one while feeding an alligator

Sponsored Links
If a known habitual liar says that he is not a liar, should he be believed?
No! As I’ve said on this forum before, the problem is, how can we believe that a habitual liar can tell the truth without lying.

@JohnD thinks this is the best place to oust a PM. Seems quite obsessed by Boz. Pity.

Half of the alkys are off their t!ts on charlie most of the time. And johnd is obsessing over a few little fibs :LOL:

The irony is that this thread has been started by somebody who claims nobody was allowed to attend a funeral during lockdown. That makes him a liar.

the disgusting little **** "gone" misrepresents my personal experience, and pretends he know better than I.

The irony is that this thread has been started by somebody who claims nobody was allowed to attend a funeral during lockdown. That makes him a liar.
Lots of people couldn't go to funerals during lockdown and your constant reminders are distasteful and boring. Let it go

the disgusting little **** "gone" misrepresents my personal experience, and pretends he know better than I.

I know what the Government guidelines were at the time, therefore, I know you're a liar.

Lots of people couldn't go to funerals during lockdown and your constant reminders are distasteful and boring. Let it go

He didn't say 'lots' of people, he said nobody was allowed to attend funerals.

Sponsored Links
Back