Comrade Trump

Trump is right to talk to Putin as an equal

But you keep moaning that politicians are evil if they talk to people you disagree with. So do you say that talking to Putin makes Trump evil?

Sponsored Links
So he doesn't employ any local people & support the local economy? Successes are not just about making money for some people, improving the lives of others may count as a success.Oh, but being a leftie

OK so the Donald is such a fantastic business man that the simple fact that Turnberry is loosing millions of £££ [not] $$$ the footfall into the place has fallen off a cliff edge.

As for the Donald's other Scottish "Venture" WoW that venture is a total can of wriggly things, why?
Because.

From BBC Scotland,

"
Donald Trump came to Scotland to build the world’s greatest golf course on spectacular sand dunes on the Aberdeenshire coast.

He fought and won the planning rights to do so - bulldozing his way through environmental objections with the bold promise of a £1bn investment and thousands of jobs.

In pursuit of his vision, he clashed with politicians, nature lovers and even his own neighbours. In Scotland they’ve been hitting back at Mr Trump for more than a decade."

Pity it did not actually materialise, the thousands of jobs.

If you really want to or are interested enough have a look at https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/resources/idt-sh/Trump_and_Scotland.

The real icing on the Donald's cake???

He, the Donald pushed, shoved, fought legal battles to have the golf course built near Aberdeen, he eventually won, the course was constructed despite objections from all the environmentalists everywhere. all ignored by the Donald and his lackies

Last week after two or three years of research Scottish Natural heritage submitted a report that has stated the area where the Donald has built his Aberdeen golf course will loos its Area of Special Scientific Interest Status, why, because the Donald's numerous expensive assessments of impact were in the mans own words, "False news"

In building the Aberdeen course, the Donald has fought what must be dozens of legal battles ?
1/. A local Farmer / fisherman
2/. Two property owners whose house overlooks the course.
3/. By far his most expensive outgoing in legal costs was a failed attempt to stop an off shore wind farm development

As far as I can see the only employment generated is within the legal profession and even that is costly but short lived income.

I think the luckiest guy still to be alive today is the para-glider who flew across the Turnberry front door to wave at el-presidenty

So much for the jobs that are reliant on Mr. T

OK so the Donald is such a fantastic business man that the simple fact that Turnberry is loosing millions of £££ [not] $$$ the footfall into the place has fallen off a cliff edge.

As for the Donald's other Scottish "Venture" WoW that venture is a total can of wriggly things, why?
Because.

From BBC Scotland,

"
Donald Trump came to Scotland to build the world’s greatest golf course on spectacular sand dunes on the Aberdeenshire coast.

He fought and won the planning rights to do so - bulldozing his way through environmental objections with the bold promise of a £1bn investment and thousands of jobs.

In pursuit of his vision, he clashed with politicians, nature lovers and even his own neighbours. In Scotland they’ve been hitting back at Mr Trump for more than a decade."

Pity it did not actually materialise, the thousands of jobs.

If you really want to or are interested enough have a look at https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/resources/idt-sh/Trump_and_Scotland.

The real icing on the Donald's cake???

He, the Donald pushed, shoved, fought legal battles to have the golf course built near Aberdeen, he eventually won, the course was constructed despite objections from all the environmentalists everywhere. all ignored by the Donald and his lackies

Last week after two or three years of research Scottish Natural heritage submitted a report that has stated the area where the Donald has built his Aberdeen golf course will loos its Area of Special Scientific Interest Status, why, because the Donald's numerous expensive assessments of impact were in the mans own words, "False news"

In building the Aberdeen course, the Donald has fought what must be dozens of legal battles ?
1/. A local Farmer / fisherman
2/. Two property owners whose house overlooks the course.
3/. By far his most expensive outgoing in legal costs was a failed attempt to stop an off shore wind farm development

As far as I can see the only employment generated is within the legal profession and even that is costly but short lived income.

I think the luckiest guy still to be alive today is the para-glider who flew across the Turnberry front door to wave at el-presidenty

So much for the jobs that are reliant on Mr. T
So, how many people has he put out of work? How much is his club costing you? Write your own answer, don't cut&paste.

Sponsored Links
So, how many people has he put out of work?

No idea, I would have to do some research on that one, as results not readily available? but then again you may know how many "Really New Jobs" that Mr. T has created at Turnberry and in Aberdeen [although the latter may be shall I say difficult to locate??? or given the BBC article imopssible to locate???]

As for
How much is his club costing you?

Absolutely no cost to me "Directly" i do not play golf, but do live some 35 miles from Turnberry, I prefer another type of sport, which I indulge in.

What abhors me is one ego driven foreigner decides to build a golf course on an Area of Special Scientific interest and damages it to the extent that the special status is removed? if this were to happen and be funded to happen by anyone else then the outcry would be immense.

What the Donald is looking for is to "host" either the "Open" or to a less extent the "Scottish Open" at one of his two "Trophy Flagship Enterprises" simply to boost this mans insatiable quest for self gratification.

As an aside what "Cost" would place on an Area of Special Scientific interest being completely destroyed. after all there was only one of these, but why should that worry Mr.T how about you?

Ihavenojob.

As an aside?

Did you read or follow the Link to the BBC Scotland link I posted?

I like the bit in there about the Mexican flag?

Ken.

Unfortunately for "The Donald" and his two golf "Resorts" Yes both of them, up here have made crashing LOSSES over the past wee while'

What a shame, never mind just carry on?
Does he care???

Roman Abramovich makes no money out of Chelsea. But that's not what he's in it for.

It's just a toy for him in your back Garden.

Does he care???

No neither of these two men care a single jot about Joe Bloggs it is all about their own self gratification

At least Roman Abramovich has not yet totally screwed up an area of Special Scientific Interest, at least not in this country unlike the other one???

No neither of these two men care a single jot about Joe Bloggs it is all about their own self gratification

At least Roman Abramovich has not yet totally screwed up an area of Special Scientific Interest, at least not in this country unlike the other one???

I was up that way last year looks OK to me apart from the sh! t weather

Of course not - he's RWR FFS.

Did you see that left winger on the news all masked up with sun glasses on trying to hit the Right winger.??
The RW er just dodged his punches the chased the LW away.

Funny

They are not allowed to wear sunglasses on the pitch.
Anyway the VAR would have told the referee about it.

Sponsored Links
Back