He only heard about it today...

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
According to borisconi he only heard about the free school meals voucher extension campaign today...

Either he's a liar or goebbels isn't doing his job!

Sponsored Links

Most likely the cause is that he is incompetent, and has never been a good constituency MP who pays attention to the problems of his constituents.

You two compliment each other perfectly. :rolleyes:

94DB0E63-2D86-4EA2-820A-D7BC20F16BA5.gif

I thought Boris was referring to another one of his kids he found he had fathered.

If he heard about it today then either he is poorly briefed or he is lying.

Sponsored Links
Would appear that Nicola in Scotland only heard about it today as well :confused:

Makes u wonder what these politicians are about :confused:

Has any one told Corbyn about the corona virus :idea:

:LOL:

:rolleyes: have u contacted Jeremy JohnD

Through the party about this virus caper :LOL:

Blimey just imagine Corbyn in downing Street
He would go up. Stairs for a dump. Get half wY there and forget why he went up stairs
Come down stairs and soil his self

According to borisconi he only heard about the free school meals voucher extension campaign today...

Your more than likely right. After all he hasn't got much on his plate.

we could also mock the fact that whatever his name Rashford thinks they still go round knocking peoples water off.

Your more than likely right. After all he hasn't got much on his plate.
he seems to have time on his hands

"Boris Johnson is taking daily 'power naps' lasting up to three hours"

Are you asking it that was before or after he got covid?!

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...hoi5_Mfm1uYtLQAyAvO6aHfDzJCqPokCVGjYvEq8yttFg
This made me laugh, quite incredible really!

Shows how out of touch they are. Boris's comment doesn't surprise me at all but people continue to inflate the PM's job and what they actually do. Even more so with this lot as they have mentioned themselves. I mean Churchill laid out of of the battle plans. He should have got rid of the majors and generals etc as clearly not needed. The same applied to the rest of the cabinet really. All gov does is set directions based on beliefs. The various advisors and civil servants tell them what that means in practice. Politicians are front men really. The ones that can get elected. Technocrats tend to be a bit different.

People really do need to get a grip on how things work.

Sponsored Links
Back