Honest Don.

So let's get this straight. Reality can be twisted & warped until we no longer recognise that which is reality. We all have a different perspective & we all believe that our version is the truth.

Have we lost the ability to see through the smoke? Can we no longer recognise when bullshit is substituted for our language?

Does anybody really understand what exactly is happening anymore?

If I told you the truth of the current Syrian conflict . . . would anyone actually believe it?

Sponsored Links
Don reacted to the 2012 Presidential election...

upload_2017-1-24_12-3-58.png

They just had a revolution. Trump won.
And the libertards can't take it.

how sweet to see you ignoring Trump's reaction last time.

Sponsored Links
Even though I'm this side of The Pond, I couldn't vote and so had no real preference in the race for Presidency. However, this gave me the luxury of sitting back and taking it all in as a neutral, and I have to say that The Press over here really is one-sided.

We all knew of Hillary's 'issues', but 90% of the news stories focused on negativity towards Trump and just skimmed over stories about her.
You can argue that Trump brought on a lot of bad press himself, with his often outrageous comments, behaviour, and ideas, but why wasn't there anyn negative reporting on Hillary? Even when the FBI were involved, the news channels couldn't wait to say there was nothing for her to answer to, even though the investigations were ongoing.

The truth is, if you really looked into the race, you could see that Trump had a lot more support than The Press were reporting (maybe because they are so one-sided) and his victory wasn't really as much of a shock to those who looked at the whole picture as it was to those who are left wing.

At the moment, I'm neither pro or anti Trump, but I wouldn't mind seeing him put career politicians in their place and make changes that they never would. Also, if he does make a good job of it, I hope The Press actually get behind him, otherwise it will be proved, once and for all, who they favour.

You can argue that Trump brought on a lot of bad press himself, with his often outrageous comments, behaviour, and ideas, but why wasn't there anyn negative reporting on Hillary? .
In a nutshell. He's like the gift that keeps giving as far as the press are concerned! His comments about women, immigrants, building a wall etc made him too easy to tear apart. He managed to insult most in America, apart from rich, white men and comments like that are news.

He really hasn't helped himself either with his press secretary the last couple of days..!! Once folk make an enemy of the press, they really do have to be spectacular to turn that around.

Once folk make an enemy of the press, they really do have to be spectacular to turn that around.

Agree with your post, but if he makes a good fist of the economy, the press will be pretty emasculated. After all, if people have money in their pocket and a sense of self worth, everything else vote-wise pretty much pales.

Donald Trump could well be the best president the US has had since Lyndon Johnson

The press is owned by the establishment hence there anti Trump stories . plus the fact that trump has made great use of social media

and has maligned the established press

One Of blairs 1st policies when he became the leader of labour was to brown nose the Sun/Murdoch press. Yep a labour politician brown nosing the Sun

:) in the 90's

And when Blair won the election the Sun headline was what ? "it was the sun that won it":)

I bet Kier Hardy was turning in his grave

Looks like the US DOW has gone up to its highest ever, based on the belief that Trump will improve the US economy. After only three days in the job.

Perhaps he might be on to something, and other leaders may want to do something similar for their citizens?

Looks like the US DOW has gone up to its highest ever, based on the belief that Trump will improve the US economy. After only three days in the job.

Perhaps he might be on to something, and other leaders may want to do something similar for their citizens?
He's a bit like KimJongUn but without the bad hai.......hang on a minute....:mrgreen:

Do ya reckon he has flunkies following him around with notebooks whilst he waves his arms and berates factory owners that refuse to buy American?

Sponsored Links
Back