Honest Don.

I see that tw@t Preston on news at ten spout off a completly different version of events to the story that was shown 30 seconds beforehand, and he does so with such opinionated bias
I read or saw somewhere (but have never been able to find it since) that this is intentional (which makes you think they must be told what to say (incredible but the only conclusion)).

Contradicting information so that we don't and can't really know what is going on.

Sponsored Links
Putin's propaganda machine employs hundreds of people to flood internet social sites with false stories. The idea is that people will get confused and give up.

There are still people who believe the Russian army didn't invade and occupy Crimea. And others who still believe that Obama is a Muslim who wasn't born in the US.

We even had a seemingly sensible person on here telling us that the EU had outlawed straight bananas.

Well I'm buggered; found it.

Believe it if it's true:

It is true.

It even explains to us why we don't believe it to be true.

Lets play a game called "The Most Truth You Have Ever Heard".

A politician is out on the street canvassing at election time & most of their attention is focused towards the reporters & film crews present. An old lady in the onlooking crowd behind them is obviously in some distress. They don't see the old lady in distress but they become aware that there is a situation behind them. They turn around & see that the old lady is in obvious distress & several people are already moving towards helping her.

At that moment the politician has a decision to make, do they help the old lady or do they ignore her.

You may think that to ignore her would be political suicide & indeed it probably would.

But what if the old lady is in her house, behind her net curtains & the reporters & film crews don't capture her distress?

Tell me the most truth you have ever heard. Tell me that no old ladys are currently in distress in this country of ours.

Sponsored Links
Truth unfortunately, is all about perspective, and has nothing to do whatsoever with reality. One persons truth is another persons lie - which is all to obvious working on this site.

Do you believe in the concept of "alternative facts?"

Today is hot and sunny.

It is in Australia, 34C at the minute. All you've shown is that people adjust the facts to suit their agenda; hence my comment, one persons truth, is another persons lie. It just depends what you're trying to portray, and how the other person perceives it.

Putin's propaganda machine employs hundreds of people to flood internet social sites with false stories. The idea is that people will get confused and give up.

There are still people who believe the Russian army didn't invade and occupy Crimea. And others who still believe that Obama is a Muslim who wasn't born in the US.

We even had a seemingly sensible person on here telling us that the EU had outlawed straight bananas.
It is a pity that American and British Invasions were not more like the "Invasion" of Crimea, how many people were killed in this Invasion.

you are posting fake news.

It is true.

It even explains to us why we don't believe it to be true.

Lets play a game called "The Most Truth You Have Ever Heard".

A politician is out on the street canvassing at election time & most of their attention is focused towards the reporters & film crews present. An old lady in the onlooking crowd behind them is obviously in some distress. They don't see the old lady in distress but they become aware that there is a situation behind them. They turn around & see that the old lady is in obvious distress & several people are already moving towards helping her.

At that moment the politician has a decision to make, do they help the old lady or do they ignore her.

You may think that to ignore her would be political suicide & indeed it probably would.

But what if the old lady is in her house, behind her net curtains & the reporters & film crews don't capture her distress?

Tell me the most truth you have ever heard. Tell me that no old ladys are currently in distress in this country of ours.
The last time a politician came across an old lady in distress,it was Gordon Brown , the old lady told Brown about her distress at the number of foreigners flooding the country and he gave a her a look of earnest concern at her distress but as soon as she was out of earshot he called her a bigot.
That tells you what New Labour thinks of old ladies in distress.

It is in Australia, 34C at the minute. All you've shown is that people adjust the facts to suit their agenda; hence my comment, one persons truth, is another persons lie. It just depends what you're trying to portray, and how the other person perceives it.
Exactly. (and Johnny boy is the master of perception)

Sponsored Links
Back