Liar .............

Sponsored Links
Simple push on a troublemaker in a riot situation. Unfortunate ending but ..it is what it is.

Simple push on a troublemaker in a riot situation. Unfortunate ending but ..it is what it is.

Rubbish it was a hard shove in the back of someone who was walking past with his hands in his pockets, that sent him flying.

Cowardly bulling Ba5terd.

Sponsored Links
The punishment for that is murder? Are we in Russia?

If I hit you with a stick and you die then I've murdered you.

Sorry LMB. That definitely wasn't just a simple push in the back to get someone moving along. PC Harwood, is and was nothing but a violent thug. Using his position as a police officer to bully anyone who got in his way that day. Ian Tomlinson certainly didn't show any sign of being a troublemaker. For starters , how many troublemakers do you know who walk along with their hands in their pockets?
You must have watched a completely different video to the one the rest of us have seen.

Just watched that video. Shocking cowardly attack. No wonder people hate the police.

Sorry LMB. That definitely wasn't just a simple push in the back to get someone moving along. PC Harwood, is and was nothing but a violent thug. Using his position as a police officer to bully anyone who got in his way that day. Ian Tomlinson certainly didn't show any sign of being a troublemaker. For starters , how many troublemakers do you know who walk along with their hands in their pockets?
You must have watched a completely different video to the one the rest of us have seen.

No John, I've seen the video a thousand times, my view hasn't changed.

Can you hand on heart say that copper intended death by pushing ?

The answer has to be no, surely.

He died because he was a walking timebomb, fueled with alcohol and ready to pop. It was indeed unfortunate. But like I said it is what it is.

He went on: "People do make mistakes. It's not very fashionable to say that, it's fashionable to say that everything bad that happens is somebody's fault."

That was his attorney...funny that...So if you make a mistake and drive up a one way street you should be let off then...like hell.You usually get nicked.

Can you hand on heart say that copper intended death by pushing ?

The answer has to be no, surely.

He died because he was a walking timebomb, fueled with alcohol and ready to pop. It was indeed unfortunate. But like I said it is what it is.

Obviously Harwood didn't think his victim would die, but it most certainly wasn't a "Simple push" either. There was real vehemence and intent in that shove. Had anyone done that to you, I'm sure you'd want charges bringing against that person.
As for saying a simple man who was the worse for wear through drink was a "Walking Timebomb" is surely bending the truth somewhat. You said Ian Tomlinson was a troublemaker... Where's the proof of that statement?

What do people expect the Police to do in a riot situation, battered all day long with bricks and bottles.?

Hand out flowers?

Sponsored Links
Back