Tomlinson Pathologist in trouble

You lot STILL carping over a drunk that was teetering so close to death that a friendly pat on the back would have brought on a coronary.

FFS move on. :rolleyes:

There have been some amazing medical advances recently...

Sadly removing an idiot's head from their a*se is not yet one of them... ;)

Sponsored Links
We have all had a spot of bother with the police one way or another but all this rozzer bashing is tiresome.

Deal with your anger towards authority and get some therapy.

Its funny but no matter how far the medical profession advances, surgery will never be able to remove or replace common sense.

We have all had a spot of bother with the police one way or another but all this rozzer bashing is tiresome.

I can imagine it must also be quite tiresome to be fatally assaulted by a thug in uniform.

Give it a rest John with your "holier than thou" sermon.

The guy was a walking medical nightmare whether the thug rozzer was a psycho or not and the law courts have rigourously tried it.

He was an alcoholic on his last crawl.

Sponsored Links
Like a 90 year old pensioner eh? Let's knock a few of them down and kill them shall we? :rolleyes:

whether the thug rozzer was a psycho or not

I've never fatally assaulted anyone, have you?

No. But i may have inadvertently attributed to another persons death.

For instance, i could have farted within smelling distance of a bloke who was about to die and....well....he could have died, who knows.

Am i a murderer by fart smell?

Get a life you lot and direct your energy to a cause that is worthy.

Its funny but no matter how far the medical profession advances, surgery will never be able to remove or replace common sense.
Of course to remove or replace common sense assumes prior possession of said common sense ..

Sadly some never had it in the first place...

;)

So Tomlinson didn't deserve any care then? Useless drunk.

Sponsored Links
Back