Liar .............

Sponsored Links
It was protest. The only people rioting were the coppers.

Sponsored Links

Numerous police officers injured

Damage to business' and buildings

Smashing shop windows causing £££££ of damage.....

Yes Joe.....it was just a protest wasnt it?

Numerous police officers injured

Damage to business' and buildings

Smashing shop windows causing £££££ of damage.....

Yes Joe.....it was just a protest wasnt it?

Not the protest we would encourage but, hey really, get real.

Excellent reply :confused:

I must have been watching a completely different G20 protest on the telly then!

I've got to agree with LMB on this.... in reality a copper could stop an old man for parking wrongly, and he could panic and have a heart attack.. not the copper's fault.

Tomlinson didn't seem to hear or adhere to the police instructions... and if he was 'with it' he would've realised there was a riot on.. and 'bucked his ideas up'.

No one is happy about a death...

and people die for millions of reasons... choking on a pizza in Pizza Hut.... do you blame the chef?

There is the law, and then a set of "understood" rules... the police have an 'incident'... and they want you to go a different way home... you go a different way home.. you don't dig out the Human Rights handbook and argue the toss !!

'bucked his ideas up'. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
pour as much emotion on this as you wish... he died from natural causes... not from the actions of the copper.

I don't like to see anyone die... and i'm gutted for tomlinson's family... but that copper never set out to kill anyone...

Seems most bods have gone to bed... but i challenge all of you to leave any political stance at home before you respond to this... (oh and ignore Joe the Antagonist - he just loves a row.)

The police are charged with a huge responsibiity, and clearly the London riots were difficult. But as a decent citizen, i would respond accordingly to a fireman who said "don';t go down that road there's a fire" or a soldier who said "the insurgents have a sniper post, go that way"... so there's a riot and a you're faced with a row of riot police... don't get on your high horse... get on your horse ffs and get out of town..

If this guy had 'issues' or medical problems... then the fault lies with his carers. or medical advice... not the copper trying to maintain law and order for the rest of us !!!

Sponsored Links
Back