Life with UKIP

Sponsored Links
I don't know mate. Could it be any worse than the present bunch we get to choose from? Whether the red team or the blue team get in they all seem to ignore us once they have what they want.

It won't happen. They are getting very chummy with the Tories from what I hear. Another coalition on the way? Tory/UKIP? Sounds good to me. Cameron can then use UKIP as an excuse to get out of Europe.

Sponsored Links
Though I expect I shall vote ukip, a ukip majority would be a bad thing.

Farage is another Gordon brown, but Europe is becoming enough of an issue to vote for such a numpty, lesser of two evils.

I might vote conservative, but I just don't trust them to deliver on a EU referendum as they promised to do so, or if they do they'll screw around and fudge the questions.

The Tory Eurosceptics will be more than keen to get in bed with Farage. They do their own straw polls, they can see the way the public are drifting. This is their big chance.

Trouble is, with the present lot(s) it's always "This year, next year, sometime, never" Something needs doing now, not after we've voted this lot in next time to get a referendum, only to find that the "referendum" doesn't really have an option to get out. As already said they'll fudge the questions.

the wind could be taken out of UKIP sails ,by some bulls**t immigration reforms by LAB CON

Could well be Harbourmaster. Labour have now apologised for the immigration debacle they have caused. Strange that at the time they encouraged it to stifle any opposition to multiculturalism. Anyone who spoke up at the time was accused by the PC brigade (Labour no doubt) of being xenophobic.
What a bloody cheek Labour have.

the wind could be taken out of UKIP sails ,by some bulls**t immigration reforms by LAB CON

Could well be Harbourmaster. Labour have now apologised for the immigration debacle they have caused. Strange that at the time they encouraged it to stifle any opposition to multiculturalism. Anyone who spoke up at the time was accused by the PC brigade (Labour no doubt) of being xenophobic.
What a bloody cheek Labour have.

That's exactly what I'm on about ,You just say sorry ,get a clean sheet a new face at the helm then off they go again same old same old ,We need a clean sheet without LABCON.

It won't happen. They are getting very chummy with the Tories from what I hear. Another coalition on the way? Tory/UKIP? Sounds good to me. Cameron can then use UKIP as an excuse to get out of Europe.

I know I have said this on other threads, but I don't realistically think UKIP are likely to get a majority.

On the other hand, that does not mean that a vote for UKIP would be a wasted vote. I think the best we could hope for would be for UKIP to land enough support to take over from the Libs in forming another coalition, preferably with the Tories.

I don't think Cameron wants to leave the EU, however. He seems to be in favour of it for some obscure reason. However, public opinion does seem to be against him and if, like all politicians, his primary aim is to be re-elected rather than follow his conscience, I foresee a U-turn.

It appears that news media mogul Murdoch has been meeting with UKIP's Firage. A Tory/UKIP deal may be on the cards as Cameron would not wish to lose Murdoch's support.

Sponsored Links
Back