Vote UKIP

Can you imagine what the real unemployment figures would be if all the over-staffed public sevices were to come into line with the private sector...not to mention all those on incapacity and other benefits who are fit to work ?

that's 1 reason for the over staffing in my opinion

Sponsored Links
Rather Daily Mail-ised for me BigTone but the points behind the message are pretty sound.
Sounded a bit like a backward compliment but hey, even the Mail gets it right sometimes. ;)

I don't want to drift off topic but, for instance, how can anyone justify spending £350,000,000 in one year just on management consultants!!!

Not that I was ever a big fan of Regan but I know from when I have been in management he was right about one thing: “Surround yourself with the best people you can find, delegate authority and don't interfere.” Something this country knows very little about; preferring instead to hire more managers and flog the willing horses!

Can you imagine what the real unemployment figures would be if all the over-staffed public sevices were to come into line with the private sector...not to mention all those on incapacity and other benefits who are fit to work ?

that's 1 reason for the over staffing in my opinion
Good point! And the training courses. And they'll 'up' the school leaving age next. Oh, 'ang on.... :rolleyes:

In all seriousness, I shouldn't be at all surprised if there's a Minister whose very purpose is to create pseudo-jobs and explainations precisely to massage the unemployment figures. In fact they have probably given the job to a statistician...

If you want UKIP to become some kind of political force - then you are better off voting Lib Dem. Only by voting Lib Dem will you get electoral reform that allows proportional representation of the smaller parties. maybe not in this election - but in the one that follows.

Voting fór the lib dems is like turkey's voting fór Xmas,
When the lib dems say they are not as bad as the other parties they are right about that, they are worse :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Voting fór the lib dems is like turkey's voting fór Xmas,
When the lib dems say they are not as bad as the other parties they are right about that, they are worse :rolleyes:
With respect, that is factually incorrect since they have not had the chance to **** this country up like the other two have time and time again.

Different style, same substance!

Are you a Labour Turkey or the Conservative Chicken voting for Christmas?

Would sir like stuffing with it this time around?

Back