Labour voters

Labour offer an easy life to the benefit brigade. The fact that it is sending the country bust doesn't bother them. As long as life's easy today - they'll vote for you.

the vast majority off people on "benefits" are hard working parents with kids

Then isn't it time that the employer paid a living wage before the country goes bust?
If an employer has to pay a living wage then surely the costs of doing so will be passed onto the customer and this whole process will mean that the living wage will have to increase to cover the increase in price of goods and services :confused: Spiral ad infinitum?

Sponsored Links
If an employer has to pay a living wage then surely the costs of doing so will be passed onto the customer and this whole process will mean that the living wage will have to increase to cover the increase in price of goods and services :confused: Spiral ad infinitum?

Take out the ever increasing cost of energy then your argument would hold water.

Why should the tax payer pay what the employer should pay? Did this happen in any other decade before the year 2000?

Why should the tax payer pay what the employer should pay? Did this happen in any other decade before the year 2000?

it happened in the 70s or may have been the 80s i remember the porters on the platform where on a low wage and would have there wages made up to a minimum
because the railways are a24/7 operation the porters would often work rest days and sundays
they would organize there sunday and day off to be worked on the same week as this would be above the minimum
and the other week there wages would be "made up"

i think this was a government thing but it may have been a railway thing

Sponsored Links
People should have studied harder and listened more in class. If you aim low, you earn low. There are plenty of high paid jobs around just take a look on jobsite. If your not qualified enough to get one of those jobs then you only have yourself to blame. Everybody goes to school and gets taught the same things.

The notion that the government pays a top up for low wages has to stop. If it doesn't stop - then one day those that lend us money will realise that it will never be paid back. We borrow £10 billion quid per month to pay for that top up. We are heading where Greece has gone.

People should have studied harder and listened more in class. If you aim low, you earn low. There are plenty of high paid jobs around just take a look on jobsite. If your not qualified enough to get one of those jobs then you only have yourself to blame. Everybody goes to school and gets taught the same things.
so many sweeping generalisations there
not everybody is the same not all education is the same not all situations are the same
no where near as simple as blame the young people

the vast majority off people on "benefits" are hard working parents with kids

and the most prolific spongers using the public purse to fund lavish homes are in government. go figure.

No political party is better than the other

People with your attitude are almost as bad as blind loyalist voters.

You should vote for your local candidate based on what he offers, regardless of which party he is from.

Cameron does not have dictatorship powers, numbers of conservative MP's regularly vote against him.

The notion that the government pays a top up for low wages has to stop.

The notion that every employer is a fat cat sitting on piles of money is idiotic.

but it goes a long way.....

Not everybody is the same, but everybody can apply themselves and do better rather than wallowing around in the bottom sets of maths and english classes. Parents are to blame as well....

I was told i would never get a C in maths as i was in set 3 at the bottom and yet i worked like hell to prove my horrid teacher wrong and ended up moving up to set 2 by the exam entry period and i managed to get a B. I realised i would be condemned to the duldrums of society earning £11k a year unless i did something about it. I wanted better for myself and now im earning more than i could ever imagine me earning.

No political party is better than the other

People with your attitude are almost as bad as blind loyalist voters.

You should vote for your local candidate based on what he offers, regardless of which party he is from.

Cameron does not have dictatorship powers, numbers of conservative MP's regularly vote against him.

The notion that the government pays a top up for low wages has to stop.

The notion that every employer is a fat cat sitting on piles of money is idiotic.

I always do vote for my local candidate who offers what i feel is the best for me and my area, and i have done since i was eligible to vote, and yet everytime i have voted and my candidate has won, none of what they have promised or said they will try and do has been done..... so i say again - no political party is better than the other. Call me what you want.... Cameron is not a dictator agreed, but they way this government goes on, its not far off. When will they let us make our own choices in life instead of imposing legislation and regulation on almost everything we do.

Doing what? Gas fitters earn double that.

Doing what? Gas fitters earn double that.

Well its enough for me, and i only work 30.225 hours a week. Im not a gas fitter, and to be honest have a few gas fitter mates who dont earn double my wage. I dont doubt that some do earn double that though...

Im an electrical systems and controls technician for a top 20 FTSE100 company.

edit: actually its top 25. My bad..

Sponsored Links
Back