Labour voters

You can't fiddle your tax like they can. ;)

Sponsored Links

And i have no interest in doing so....

With my salary i get a massive pension where i contribute 3% and the company puts in 9%, i get 28 days holiday a year (plus 6 days company divisional days which get added to entitlement), 12 months sick pay although ive not been off sick in 8 years, free access to david lloyd gyms, as much overtime as i want which gets paid at time and a half and double time on sundays above my salary to name but some benefits.

why fiddle?

Joe won't believe you, unless you scan your wage slip/P60 and put it on here. A couple of pics of you at the David Lloyd gyms too, and a photo of your Polish wifie ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

With my salary i get a massive pension where i contribute 3% and the company puts in 9%, i get 28 days holiday a year (plus 6 days company divisional days which get added to entitlement), 12 months sick pay although ive not been off sick in 8 years, free access to david lloyd gyms, as much overtime as i want which gets paid at time and a half and double time on sundays above my salary to name but some benefits.

why fiddle?

Because you end up with more money in your mitt. ;)

Sponsored Links
but it goes a long way.....

Not everybody is the same, but everybody can apply themselves and do better rather than wallowing around in the bottom sets of maths and english classes. Parents are to blame as well....

I was told i would never get a C in maths as i was in set 3 at the bottom and yet i worked like hell to prove my horrid teacher wrong and ended up moving up to set 2 by the exam entry period and i managed to get a B. I realised i would be condemned to the duldrums of society earning £11k a year unless i did something about it. I wanted better for myself and now im earning more than i could ever imagine me earning.

that worked for you well done
how many in your class would you say tried hard but couldn't follow you "luck " /"effort" because they weren't up to it??

you are right in what you say the parents aspirations will effect them but its wrong to blame the kids fully as there attitude is only about 20% off the equation
and after all they are kids needing guidance and the relevant help

why fiddle?

Because you end up with more money in your mitt. ;)

Yes you do, but i dont feel the need to do that. I enjoy working, i enjoy the money i already get and feel its more than enough to sustain me. I feel happy that i contribute a fair share to the tax man, and that im building up a big pension. Thats all i need.

You honestly believe you'll get a pension when the UK defaults on its debts? How quaint. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

You honestly believe you'll get a pension when the UK defaults on its debts? How quaint. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Yes actually i do because i dont believe that it will come to that. Quite frankly, ill not be the only one having problems if that happens and i cannot control it so i dont worry about it. Id still say its better to be saving a large amount of money a month rather than £0.

Do it while you can then - the world is changing. The west was rich and the east were poor. The east isn't poor anymore.

When was the last month that the UK didn't borrow silly money? When will it stop?

The answer to that is when the IMF steps in.

Sponsored Links
Back