How do you get a Labour government?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Easy!

Vote Labour.

Or vote Lib Dem.

Or vote UKIP.

All three will guarantee you get a labour government.

If you want a Tory government - then vote Tory.

Gedditt? (they won't) :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Vote Diane Abbott.

Get joe-90

Or Disco Dancer.

Think I preferred you as an ordinary Joe. :LOL:

I've only ever posted with this ID. If you think I am they - then you are wrong.

Sponsored Links
You never did. That's your fault. You are too dumb to understand. You wouldn't recognize the truth if it bit you on the glans.

where the fook have you been? every fooker and his boyfriend have been trying to convince us that they are spartacus.

I've been kicking ass at the far ends of the Internet.

Just like when you went into the plumbing forum and tried to give out half-baked, ill informed 'advice' to anyone naive enough to listen. Like a punch-drunk, failed prize-fighter, you kept coming back for more.

Quite sad to watch someone desperate to show off, but not smart enough to quit when they're behind and being ridiculed by everyone.

Was that how it went in outer cyberspace as well? :rolleyes:

My theory is that he's been given a temporary ban (and not before time) and has just been allowed back in.

I wonder whether that means we'll be seeing no more of Diane Abbot and 'her friends'. :LOL:

In answer to the serious question, if it was a serious question, I'll be voting for UKIP as I've said many times. That may or may not result in another Labour government depending, of course, what the rest of the electorate decides to do.

If they have any sense, they'll all vote for UKIP (probably a forlorn hope) and we shall at last be a free country again, having escaped from the EU shackles.

If the usual idiots continue to vote for that incompetent and dishonest party (Labour), they will be free to continue their intended destruction of this country.

In the short term, I suppose, that may benefit older people such as myself, but that's because the Labour party can only see as far as the end of its nose. They'll borrow, borrow, borrow and spend, spend, spend and then, when it's too late, they'll wonder how they're going to get out of their self-inflicted mess.

Then the Tories will get in again, but I believe it will be too late next time.

Just like when you went into the plumbing forum and tried to give out half-baked, ill informed 'advice' to anyone naive enough to listen. Like a punch-drunk, failed prize-fighter, you kept coming back for more.

Quite sad to watch someone desperate to show off, but not smart enough to quit when they're behind and being ridiculed by everyone.

Was that how it went in outer cyberspace as well? :rolleyes:

The advice I gave was all good. You were to 'up yourselves' to realise it.

UKIP is the home of the disenfranchised Tory voter. Labour voters will vote for the end of austerity and a great big spending party.
Therefore a vote for UKIP is a vote for Labour.

If you want Labour - vote UKIP. Simples.

And on another thread you said she had your support... Ahh the fickle career that is modern politics. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: (mind you,, I bet you both enjoy the Party Whip ehh, (nudge, nudge, wink, wink)

To answer the original question:

There's a saying in British politics: Oppositions don't win elections, governments lose them.

As I'm sure every politician knows, voters are a fickle bunch. A government doesn't have to do very much to make itself unpopular - and this one has done plenty. :mad: :mad: :mad: But it doesn't automatically follow that the 'opposition' will get in. David Cameron should have had a landslide victory last time but he didn't. Why not? :?: :?: :?: Possibly because of something I've always maintained, namely that the Conservative party would not become electable until there were a sufficient number of people who didn't remember Thatcher.

In my opinion, the Labour party has not yet shown itself to be all that credible either. Meanwhile, Nick Clegg virtually destroyed his party when he sold out whatever principles he had for a slice of power. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: I fully expect the Lib Dems to be wiped out next time. :( :( :( And UKIP? Well sorry Nigel but no deal. It's refreshing to hear a politician actually giving straight answers to straight questions - even when that answer is "I don't know" - but the best you can hope for is to hold the balance of power in yet another hung parliament.

Sponsored Links
Back