BUDGET 2013 & ELECTION 2014

Sponsored Links
I think a possible Labour UKIP coalition could be on the cards

You are joking, aren't you?

Still, if the Limp Dems can do a 180 turn, perhaps Labour can too!

No joke.

Combined, the main objective would be to pull us out of Europe. I'm all for that.

But Labour have said that they are in favour of our remaining under the EU jackboot... unless you've heard something different. :confused:

Vince Cable has said today that a split with the Conservatives could happen. If that were to happen in the next few months, would/could a General Election be called?
Personally I don't think it makes any difference who's in power. First thing they'll do is line their own fookin pockets as quickly as they can. I think all of the three major parties want us to stay in the EU though, so unless Ukip do the impossible, we're going to stay in the EU. I don't believe the Conservatives (despite their promise) will give us a true referendum on staying in the EU. It will be a weighted question, which none of us could possibly understand, (unless we have a degree in European Law)
People forget that Labour too promised us a referendum on the Lisbon Treaty. Did we get one? did we fook. Gordy Brown said the wording had changed (yeah from the Reform Treaty) and didn't think we (the electorate) needed to vote on it.
Yep, we're gonna be in the EU for a fookin long time. Makes no odds whether we change the voting system to PR or not. (seems the only parties who advocate PR are in the minority anyway, so that speaks volumes about PR) ;) ;)

Sponsored Links
We'll never leave Europe as big business wants cheap labour and without big business on board it is impossible to get elected.

I think all of the three major parties want us to stay in the EU though, so unless Ukip do the impossible, we're going to stay in the EU.

Of course. If the majority of people want out they should vote UKIP. That's the only way.

Just so long as people realise UKIP is the only way out, it is up to them and if they can't bring themselves to change their voting practices they'll get what they deserve.

You had your chance at PR but blew it. It's your fault. BTW, how did you vote in the PR issue? For or against?

Why? What's the secret? I voted for PR.

Sponsored Links
Back