BUDGET 2013 & ELECTION 2014

May be worth giving BNP a chance? After all some of their policies strike accordance with most of us.

Sponsored Links
May be worth giving BNP a chance? After all some of their policies strike accordance with most of us.

It seems there are still a lot of people who confuse UKIP with BNP. They are, of course, completely different in their outlook.

UKIP are most unlikely to have a majority but, bearing in mind the general feeling about the EU at the moment, there is a distinct possibility of their gaining some seats, possibly even more than the Limp Dems.

I can foresee a likely UKIP-Conservative coalition.

The Libs will Sh@t on the Torys and hope to get into bed with Labour, That is their only chance of leading the country. But they will need to do it before we go full term, hence my money is on a general election NEXT YEAR. If we go full term, Labour will get elected on a majority vote.

Exactly as predicted 6 months ago.

Did anybody see Vincent Cables speech at his party conference today?

He gave the Tories a right slagging. He will soon be trying to bed Milliband.

Sponsored Links
2015 next election. Labour to win outright.

Yes but fixed term - no early election. I reckon they'll dump camel-nose before then.

So why would they choose to go early and into coalition? :confused:

So why would they choose to go early and into coalition? :confused:

Cos the Lib Dems don't have a cats chance in hell of forming a majority government, and will do their utmost to wiggle in again.

Exactly as predicted 6 months ago.

Did anybody see Vincent Cables speech at his party conference today?

He gave the Tories a right slagging. He will soon be trying to bed Milliband.

As my wife remarked when we heard about this 'U-turn' the other day, "They (the Limp Dems) can't have much integrity if they suddenly change tack from Conservative policies to Labour policies just to have a say in Parliament."

Then again, I suppose they don't really have any strong policies of their own and will readily get into bed with anyone.

Nevertheless, I think it is likely that we shall see another coalition next time. The interesting thing is, will it be:

Labour + Limp Dems
or
Conservative + UKIP?

I don't think I need to say which I hope for.

UKIP won't get a seat. You had the vote for PR and blew it.

Sponsored Links
Back