BUDGET 2013 & ELECTION 2014

Why? What's the secret? I voted for PR.

I don't think anyone's remotely interested, Joe. Perhaps if you came up with some new comments?

I'm interested to know why you voted against it and are now moaning that you have no say in how the country is run. So come on, tell us if you voted for or against PR.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Just as I thought. You've got the government you deserve.

Just a feeling I have - things are about to get a whole lot worse.

The Libs will then stop supporting the Torys to save their own face, and will want to form another coalition with Labour, as that is their ONLY chance of being involved in leading the country next time.

If the current coalition runs full term it will be curtains for the Lib Dems, and they know it.

Yep, we will be planning to go to the polls next year.

sorry lifted the wrong post :oops:

It's doubtful there will be a majority government in 2015 so the Libs will most likely form another coalition. Ironic really; they are the weakest lot with the weakest policies but they will hold the ace card. I think it was a big mistake to start talking about 'we'll join in with anybody' so early. They've now got two years of hanging around like a needy little kid hoping somebody will make friends with them.

It's doubtful there will be a majority government in 2015 so the Libs will most likely form another coalition. Ironic really; they are the weakest lot with the weakest policies but they will hold the ace card. I think it was a big mistake to start talking about 'we'll join in with anybody' so early. They've now got two years of hanging around like a needy little kid hoping somebody will make friends with them.

The reason the lib dems are being more approachable now is it takes time to build up relationships, and they want the voters and other parties to forget about their u-turns whilst in coalition. They know the Tories wont get sufficient votes next time so they are working on palling up to labour.

The reason the lib dems are being more approachable now is it takes time to build up relationships, and they want the voters and other parties to forget about their u-turns whilst in coalition. They know the Tories wont get sufficient votes next time so they are working on palling up to labour.

What a load of rubbish. You need to study the parties politics a bit better chum.

What a load of rubbish. You need to study the parties politics a bit better chum.

It's no use denying it. I heard such a statement on the news the other day.

Sponsored Links
Back