GENERAL ELECTION 2014

I'm repeating the information that YOU have provided.

Do you have bad knees?

Are you obese?

Do you have a Stannah stair lift?

Why can't you answer these simple questions?

It's YOU that provided the original information.

Are you going senile

Joe! I really think you have got me confused with another that gives a toss.. :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
In other words you know I am right. If I am not - then answer the questions. (he won't). :rolleyes:

This Joe fellow should, on the basis of his allegations, be able to provide a link to Pred's statement in the tilers forum. For whatever reason (known only to Joe) he seems either reticent to do so, or (perhaps nearer the truth) is unable to do so, because the article doesn't exist.
Seems to be one of these keyboard warriors to me.

Sponsored Links
This Joe fellow should, on the basis of his allegations, be able to provide a link to Pred's statement in the tilers forum. For whatever reason (known only to Joe) he seems either reticent to do so, or (perhaps nearer the truth) is unable to do so, because the article doesn't exist.
Seems to be one of these keyboard warriors to me.

Correct. He is a sad lonely individual.

Has Pred denied that he has bad knees? He's overweight? Has a Stannah stairlift? The answer to that is NO. Why is that? Because everything I said is true - it's information that HE provided. I just can't be arsed to look for it.

You look for it if you like - the truth is out there. ;)

He won't deny it because it is TRUE.

BTW do you know the difference between the Labour Party and UKIP yet? :rolleyes:

Congratulations

A visit to the Doc's recently, I jumped on the scales 140Kg. 24Stn that was after about 4months truck driving, before which I was circa 125Kg.

I've read somewhere recently "Dr. Mercola" to cut out breakfast, I've done that for about a month now but the weight is still the same, next I've got to get out on my push bike.

Read more: //www.diynot.com/forums/general-discussion/coljack.363819/#2758203#ixzz2TeYxWZJ8

Not exactly in the tilers forum is it? It has taken you days to provide the link though. Something you should have done in the first place, instead of all those pointless posts.
You'd make a great politician with all the filibustering you've done.

Thank you Joe, I'm sat here laughing my socks off, you really are a SAD SAD fooker, how many hours have you wasted digging that up, have you really nothing better to do, am I correct in thinking that the DIY forum is YOUR LIFE??

However I suppose it's better than watching cell block H.. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
Back