Labour voters

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Rotherham was up for election as the previous labour MP was fiddling money.

Then we get the UKIP fostering row.

What do the people of Rotherham do, vote labour again.

We really do get the government we deserve.

Sponsored Links
Labour offer an easy life to the benefit brigade. The fact that it is sending the country bust doesn't bother them. As long as life's easy today - they'll vote for you.

I think you will find that MPs from ALL parties were involved in the expenses scandal, I don't know the full details of the fostering issue but that's normally social services who are the same whoever is in power.

They will stick to what they know and sadly at the end of the day there is very little difference between the main parties, they are all self serving and overpaid "professional" politicians who are far to distant from their constituents.

I think you will find that MPs from ALL parties were involved in the expenses scandal, I don't know the full details of the fostering issue but that's normally social services who are the same whoever is in power.

They will stick to what they know and sadly at the end of the day there is very little difference between the main parties, they are all self serving and overpaid "professional" politicians who are far to distant from their constituents.

Hyperbolic nonsense.

I bet if I asked you to tell me about your local candidates and their background, you would first have to fire up google, even though you probably voted for one of them previously.

If not, well done, you are not the 99%.

Sponsored Links
I vote for my local MP because he is a very good constituency MP (and untainted by any expenses scandal) - although I would hope his party don't win the election.

As someone once said on here you could put up a monkey as a labour candidate inn certain areas and it would still get voted in.

Rotherham people would vote for a 3 legged donkey , just as long as it was put up for election by the Labour Party. That's how thick they are. ;) ;)

No political party is better than the other - look at what Shameron and Claggnut and Osbore have done to this country. Cut spending, increased taxes on fags, beer, and increased VAT but its not really getting better. They just spent all the savings and extra tax income on Libya, silly consultations on plain cigarette packs and minimum price alcohol and a PCC election which nobody wanted or needed - or really knew much about. To name but a few...

No political party is better than the other - look at what Shameron and Claggnut and Osbore have done to this country. Cut spending, increased taxes on fags, beer, and increased VAT but its not really getting better. They just spent all the savings and extra tax income on Libya, silly consultations on plain cigarette packs and minimum price alcohol and a PCC election which nobody wanted or needed - or really knew much about. To name but a few...

Who in their right mind would want to run a country after a long labour spell?

They left the treasury office with a note on the table saying all the money is done ffs. Lesser offences in certain countries would earn you the death penalty.
What can any politician do now apart from line their pockets which is exactly what they are doing as none of them give a fe*ck about the country.

Here in the UK its known as feckless politicians that don't give a damn.

Labour offer an easy life to the benefit brigade. The fact that it is sending the country bust doesn't bother them. As long as life's easy today - they'll vote for you.

the vast majority off people on "benefits" are hard working parents with kids

As someone once said on here you could put up a monkey as a labour candidate inn certain areas and it would still get voted in.

you could put a monkey in here as a conservative and get the same result

the vast majority off people on "benefits" are hard working parents with kids

Then isn't it time that the employer paid a living wage before the country goes bust?

Sponsored Links
Back