Am I the only one?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
...willing to admit to being a Liberal voter and being quite happy with their performance.

The Torries are a rich kids club.

Labour are only interested in buying votes from the poor with increased benefits and fawning all over the public service voters and bolex to the economy.

UKIP are a one-trick-pony.

The Greens will never get elected.

The BNP are a bunch of thugs.

How can you vote for any party BUT the Liberal Party?

Sponsored Links
Believe it or not I voted for Liberals this time because I wanted a coalition.

Labour had already cocked things up and I didnt trust either them or the Tories to have total control.

Can you imagine what things would be like if either of them had a free reign.

Labour would have in the same position as Greece and the Tories would have unemployent above 5 million.

All in all I think I saved the country :oops: :oops: :oops:

Sponsored Links
Liberal are irellevant.
The tories are the wealth creators and labour the spenders.

Every Labour Government since the end of WW 2 has left office with the country mired in debt but none more so than Brown & Blair's fiasco. Labour as always took on thousands of civil servants in 'job creation' schemes employing people to do virtually nothing.
Its more viable to put them on the dole and let them lie at home scratching themselves than in an office.

What we have now is a shambles.

Exactly right PrentiseBoy, the only party that would get my vote now is one that would give us a binding referndrum on our continued membership or not, of the EEC.
We should get this country back to work and make things for ourselves, and regain self esteem, get rid of none contributing freeloaders back to whence they came, and look after our own people.

Wotan

I'm really glad tories dont have total control (skint enough) and as labour had messed up I voted Liberal but now I wonder if UKIP ( I know they had no chance ) but if they did and they got in would they of sorted this mess out :?: :?:

Exactly right PrentiseBoy, the only party that would get my vote now is one that would give us a binding referndrum on our continued membership or not, of the EEC.
We should get this country back to work and make things for ourselves, and regain self esteem, get rid of none contributing freeloaders back to whence they came, and look after our own people.

That'll be UKIP then.

Almost a million votes in the last election, but spread across the country so they didn't get a single MP.

DUP, on the other hand, got 8 MP's from only 160,000 votes and Sinn Fein got 5 from 170,000.

The system's complete crap, but the UKIP vote will continue to grow as long as the EU continues to try to turn us into just another vassal state of Germany.

Clegg sold his party's principles down the river for a referendum on PR, something which has been at the core of Liberal values for decades, then got duped into a vote on the wrong question. Not even the Lib Dems wanted an AV system!

...willing to admit to being a Liberal voter and being quite happy with their performance.

The Torries are a rich kids club.

Labour are only interested in buying votes from the poor with increased benefits and fawning all over the public service voters and bolex to the economy.

UKIP are a one-trick-pony.

The Greens will never get elec

The BNP are a bunch of thugs.

How can you vote for any party BUT the Liberal Party?

So what have they done then???

That would be the road to Sharia Law. Silliest comment ever in the forum.

Sponsored Links
Back