Vote UKIP

Sponsored Links
Lets vote for a country that wants to get rid of pretty much all forms of taxation...but wants to try and fix the deficit..and wants us to get out of the EU...even though we can't.

Well thought out party.

UKIP have the right policies - we are losing milliolns of pounds per day just by being in the Eu and we were promised a referendum but were lied to. We gain nothing from being there we just as Uk citizens lose out. And with Turkey wanting to join the EU too, it spells disaster.

2 richest countries in Europe: Switzerland and Norway!! And they are not in the EU!

UKIP: prison sentences to mean what they say, no early releases.

UKIP: part of the future. Getting more votes all the time

Switzerland & Norway have to abide by alot of E.U rule's wether they like it or not !!!

Sponsored Links
UKIP have the right policies -
but not necessarily in the right order!
-andre-previn-with-eric-morecambe-and-ernie-wise-during-recording-of-morecambe-and-wise-show_-1971.jpg

sadly although i think they are saying the right things i doubt they can win

so i won't be wasting my vote on them as I want to see the dickbrain Brown ousted.

It won't be a wasted vote, if everyone though like this we'd never see any change/ The more votes UKIP get the more the government will take note.

Why do Torries/Labour think they have a given right to be the main parties to vote for!!

Voters should look at the parties policies and go with the one that most meets their own views.....regardless of wether they are likely to win or not.
That's like saying we should all support Chelsea or Man Utd because they're the only ones likely to win anything !

It's UKIP for me too !

Whats their imigration policies like?

Limp Dems immigration policy is very much the same as Nu Labour really. Lets keep em coming through the borders like sheep into a sheep dip.
Clegg is sitting on the fence at the moment. He knows they can't win the election but could hold the balance of power.
I reckon it will all depend on which party offers him a place in the cabinet. Brown is so desperate to hold on to power, he'll offer him a share of 10 Downing St once the votes are in.

Don't forget Lib Dem policy last time round was more taxation. Less money in your pocket. No vote on Europe Need I go on?

What about the Brits abroad in the EU ie those that have retired to sunnier climes and those that work in the EU, pull out and at a conservative estimate you have 3 million heading home now thats mass immigration.

Voters should look at the parties policies and go with the one that most meets their own views.....regardless of wether they are likely to win or not.
*******s. Everyone would vote labour! But we all know that they dont keep promises! :rolleyes:

UKIP all the way. :evil:

Nearly all our exports go to Europe. We can't risk pulling out in case we lose that market. Who would you sell that 85% to then? Like it or not - we belong in Europe.

Vote UKIP, let's have control of our country again, the EU: a waste of money!!
In answer to your title: No.

Can you imagine the chaos a single issue party would cause if it got into power :rolleyes: It might just be the case that Europe isn't the cause of all our problems....

Sponsored Links
Back