Coathanger & UKIP

L

longdogs

I'm starting to wonder if Coathanger is actually a UKIP member disguised as a troll.

Now, I havn't bothered voting for years (totally disillusioned with all the main three political parties.) But, after reading all of Coat's ramblings and mutterings on this forum I suddenly feel the need to go out and vote for UKIP at the May elections.

Thanks Coathanger. My interest in politics is restored.

Good job mate :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Always considered Coathanger to be more Monster Raving, but you may have a point Squeaky.

Sponsored Links
I suddenly feel the need to go out and vote at the May elections.

Thanks Coathanger. My interest in politics is restored.

Good job mate :LOL:
Altered quote for effect!
I'm so glad to have been such a great influence in your life.

Now perhaps I can influence you in supporting some worthwhile charities.

Whitespirit is a local, well-known charity, I believe he needs some sponsorship to clear the bad taste from his mouth.

Then there's trazor, I think he's looking for some coloured crayons to enhance his childlike pictures.

Mitch, well I'll have to revise his need for money. I don't quite recall his urgent need at the mo'. I'll maybe get back to you on that one.

If you have any money left over, I've quite a few good suggestions.
Perhaps treat yourself to a new wheel for your cage!
:LOL: :LOL:

Hello folks, just thought I would drop by and say HELLO!!

Who is this Coat Hanger geezer, is he a newby or a reincarnation of one of our more prolific posters??

Yes. That was his second incarnation like this is yours. What was it like being dead?

Hello folks, just thought I would drop by and say HELLO!!

Who is this Coat Hanger geezer, is he a newby or a reincarnation of one of our more prolific posters??

I have missed the jokes :cry:

It's Red Herring.

Is this your 90th then joe? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

So if my views are similar to this Red Herring poster, what happened to him? I'll have to do a revision of Red Herring's posts, see where our similarities or differences are.

I couldn't find any posts by Red Herring or RedHerring, only references to him. Were his posts deleted?

I did find a post by RedHerring2 but I see that Whitespirit and Joe were accusing him of being someone else, back then. I couldn't provide a quote 'cos the posts was locked but it was in a thread entitled Admin in General Discussion forum 6 Jan 2012. Why was it locked? I should have read the whole thread.

So is this normal behaviour for GD forum, when you disagree with another posters views you take a dislike to them and accuse them of being someone else.

Why do people find it necessary to re-incarnate themselves and why can't I find any posts for Red Herring or RedHerring. Is it a mythical nom de plume? Or is it just a red herring? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Yes. That was his second incarnation like this is yours. What was it like being dead?

I wasn't dead Joe, I DO HAVE A LIFE OUTSIDE OF DIYNOT THOUGH!!

Still busy renovating the house I bought nearly a year ago.

Sponsored Links
Back