Lifestyle MV HHHHHHHelp!!!!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I am in the process of fitting a lifestyle mi position valve 679H340-3OLO the problem I have is on the unit it states Warning. Remove the actuator before installing valve body. Do not us actuator for leverage. Before refitting actuator to valve ensure manual lever is moved to the right and pushed in to lock into open (mid) position ((I know that bit))

what is the actuator regards Mick

Sponsored Links
Its the big plastic bit on the top. valve is in two hlaf....brass body and plastic actuator.

Small button on long side, press in and valve head (actuator) will come off the body

thanks! stupid me it just pulls off. Anything else I ought to know other than don't mess with plumbing

Sponsored Links
dont mess with electric, gas, bricks and mortar, wood etc. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Make sure the power is off before doing the wiring.

Snip old wires so you still have them connected then when wiring up new one you remove old wires one at a time and replace. Makes it easier than looking at a spaghetti junction and trying to mark them down.

Here I am again. trying to bleed rads 14, done downstairs kitchen first where i drained off loud clatter of water but ok, all other downstairs rads full did not drain, minibore system fed from 1 st floor level. Problem upstairs rads will not bleed. header tank full. any ideas please

now theres a thought

hahaha-024.gif

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back