Lighting for under bath

Sorry for late reply - have been rather busy on some other projects and work. So bath lighting had to wait

...... I am a bit concerned that you are so worried about the risk of splashing. A properly fitted and maintained bath should not leak!

I am one to over-engineer myself, but sometime you need to be realistic. If the IET accept that underneath a bath with properly fixed side panels is unzoned, then maybe you should treat it as such?
I agree with your sentiments entirely I think I was probably being over cautious and if IET accept that should be good enough for me :D

Why not just lie down in a darkened room until the idea goes away?
I have tried that but the idea will just not go :cool:

Cheers :D
Tony

Sponsored Links
I agree with JohnD.

FFS, it's a bath!

You should just thank your lucky stars that questionable taste/priorities is not punishable in law...

...now, when I'm king... :evil:

By definition all tastes/priorities are questionable. So I guess that you will be the tasteless king?

Sponsored Links
Dingbat, How very dare you :( . Suggesting I may have questionable tastes :D. You might be correct on the priorities

You stated "FFS, it's a bath! ". Yes it is but what a bath and what a design statement dont you think. Now that its finished here is the pic.

tinBath1.jpg

Hope you like it now

Cheers :D
Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back