Lionel Messi

Sponsored Links
your bitterness is there for the world to see cant win anything so only get pleasure from HOPING for the loss of another.

TBH Liverpool are no longer a threat to united

1st I have always been spacecat

Since march 2010...The REAL Space cat signed up in Sept 2007, which makes you copycat. :rolleyes:

well when i signed up i just chose a name i use on other sites some for Years!

he has a space between his i dont, its just a coincidence
im sure there are more pooeys in the world

Of course if it was Liverpool facing Barca in the final, you'd be hoping like fck for a Lpool win wouldn't you? :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Of course if it was Liverpool facing Barca in the final, you'd be hoping like fck for a Lpool win wouldn't you? :LOL: :LOL:

The truth is I dont realy give a FCK about liverpool one way or the other

the whole rivalry thing is between thick scousers like you and scally mancs

people find the need to act out stereotypes good luck to you trapped in your tragic dance

i am from london and as far as im concerned the only thing worthwhile north of watford is MANUTD FC , liverpool and manchester as cities are just 2 northern toilets

Sure its great when we beat you but only when you are a direct rival which you no longer are so its not THAT big a deal ,i prefer beating chelsea these days

TBH Liverpool are no longer a threat to united

Things can change very quickly in sport. I'm not into making stupid statements like that dhead looprevil. But there's a wind of change at anfield, which promises better things to come. Fergusons on his way out soon, god knows what happens after that, you might end up with that preening little peacock mourinho. I well remember after Busby finished, united wen't down like a stone, even got relegated ffs :LOL: :LOL: That didn't happen with Liverpool, it took the combined tragedies of Heysel and Hillsborough to "knock us off our perch" followed by some bad rsed choices of manager. It's been a long road, with a few little bonuses along the way, but for the first time in many years I think that Liverpool will be a force to be reckoned with.

i am from london and as far as im concerned the only thing worthwhile north of watford is MANUTD FC , liverpool and manchester as cities are just 2 northern toilets

You can tell yourself tomorrow how wonderful london is compared to everywhere else, while youre sitting in you're congestion charged traffic jam all day.[/quote]
Sure its great when we beat you but only when you are a direct rival which you no longer are so its not THAT big a deal ,i prefer beating chelsea these days
Course you do. :LOL: :rolleyes:

Its pretty hard to imagine a team like MANU going into terminal decline when fergie finally goes, too much money is invested in it now to allow such a thing to happen.

Teams used to be cyclical but fergie has set up a nice conveyor belt of
players of all age ranges.

What if he stays until he is 80! may be around a while yet.!

I certainly dont want mourinho coming in, not because of who he is but his teams play crap football a lot of the time

dont mind if the the scousers do get back up there someone has to come

SECOND! :mrgreen:

You can tell yourself tomorrow how wonderful london is compared to everywhere else, while youre sitting in you're congestion charged traffic jam all day.

STAYING AWAY FROM THAT LOAD OF OLD B****x

Course you do. :LOL: :rolleyes:[/quote]

ACTUALLY I DO AS THEY HAVE DONE US QUITE A FEW TIMES IN RECENT YEARS SO BEATING THEM HOME AND AWAY WAS GREAT

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Do you know anything about sport?
One thing Fergusons long reign proves, like Paisley's before him, and Shankly and Busby. Winning football teams come from the MANAGER. And there's not many managers around in the same bracket as these.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Do you know anything about sport?
One thing Fergusons long reign proves, like Paisley's before him, and Shankly and Busby. Winning football teams come from the MANAGER. And there's not many managers around in the same bracket as these.

Its a Not just fergie its a whole team of scouts and coaches and backroom staff

Teams often talk about rebuilding, chelsea are already in this situation
all i am saying is by having a range of ages of players you get the best blend of youth and experience and one group will replace the other eventually

Sponsored Links
Back