Lite brown marks on celling after painting.

Yes you would fine to apply it over the matt, you also asked if you could apply this product with a roller, well yes you can, just remember to allow good ventilation for you are useing a toxic product.

If the ceiling as you say is'nt to large you would obtain far better coverage and penatration by useing a brush, it is very important that you completly seal these stains as the slightest miss will allow this to happen again.
Dec

Sponsored Links
Well you could call it average, problem is that it is only 750ml, you will need a little more than that to cover the entire ceiling correctly. You would be far better off perhaps if you visited a Trade Centre or diy outlet and get a larger quantity, I know that Dulux do a 1 & 5 litre can so buying it in small quantities could prove expensive.

Dec

Surface area of the celling is 5m x 1.2m which if i have worked it out correct is around 6sq Meter of area so i dont need that much to be honest.

Local Dulux Centre does a 1L Off White of the primer for £16

Chris

Sponsored Links
Why waste money when you only need a cheap undercoat?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back