Little lines or grout removal from face of porcelain tiles

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Finished grouting my porcelain tiles down stairs loo, on Friday just gone and cleaned them up just before i left for the weekend, They looked spot on whilst a bit damp came back yesterday and in the pits of the face of the tiles where the surface is uneven there's little lines of gout.

I've tried scrubbing with water and a kind of rough scourer pad thing, and though its slowly working is there any thing quicker i can use to help. I cant be the only person this has happened too. They looked perfect on friday just as i'd finished, the tiles are porcelain to should be able to withstand a canny scrubbing.

i know this question will have been answered to the death on here but there's nowt about porcelain tiles i can find

Thanks in advance

Sponsored Links
you have grout residue.

just pop into a tile shop and ask for a heavy duty grout remover, follow mfr instructions...

some mfr are
aquamix
lithofin
hg
ltp...

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back