Lock Screen Frustration

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Guys

Fiddling with my new Galaxy Mega, I have managed to get the WatchOn Remote Widget onto the Lockscreen. But I can't for the life of me remove it.

Has anybody got any ideas?

I've tried holding it for a couple of seconds, but it does not allow the usual dragging to a dustbin.... :evil:

It's really frustrating that every other widget I can remove, but not that one...

Sponsored Links
If you swipe down from the clock it will expand the widget. You can then long press it and drag it to the trash can that appears at the top of the screen

Or failing the above, secure dump the dam thing you know you never wanted one in the first place. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Have you tried going to Apps, then deleting the app itself?

Thought of that. In JB 4.2.2 there does not seem to be a delete option, or have I missed it?

If you swipe down from the clock it will expand the widget. You can then long press it and drag it to the trash can that appears at the top of the screen

I can't though....

If I long press it, nothing happens to the widget and no trash can appears!

Or failing the above, secure dump the dam thing you know you never wanted one in the first place. :LOL:

Love it!!

I don't, but I do.

It will help me to remember stuff.

Has anybody got any ideas?

Yep...

Hot bath, one off the wrist and an early night. ;) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Another brill idea, but it won't fix the phone.... ;)

Just had a call from Samsung Tech..... He's flummoxed too.....

He will ring me back on Wednesday.

Sorted it.

You have to go into the Watch on app. Then into its settings, then disable the "Auto display remote control on lock screen" switch.

:rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back