Lockable bathroom wall cabinet

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am looking for a bathroom cabinet for the wall that is lockable, so it can be used as a medicine cabinet, but can not seem to find any on the normal DIY shop websites.

Does anybody know of any good offers on this type of product please.

Thanks !

Sponsored Links
if its to stop the kids just get a normal cabinet and dependant on design a nail or pin that drops through a hole drilled down from above throught the top off the door so nothing showing except a hole in the top

I would store them elsewhere, under lock and key.
From experience children will get everywhere and open just about anything.

Unless its having a trained locksmith as a father, I think ,most will surprise everyone with their dexterity.

Also you might be in a rush one day and forget to lock the cabinate. A door thats always locked with a key retaining lock will always jolt the grey matter!

I am actually going to rent the house out and currently there isn't any sort of cabinet in the bathroom ... I just thought there should be.

Sponsored Links
No need for a lock then.
By all menas put a cabinate up. But with a key you will be called all the time about lost leys.
Go the whole hog and fit a mirror too :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back