loft conversion

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I live in an average size mid terrace house which with three kids is a bit over crowed.I really would like to do a loft conversion.Wot is the average price these days.Any ideas would be gratefully appreciated.

Sponsored Links
handjob see item 9
-------------------------------------
david and julie i am not always here, i have no objections if you wish to do it, i may not be here one day..........

Sponsored Links
handjob said:
I live in an average size mid terrace house which with three kids is a bit over crowed.I really would like to do a loft conversion.Wot is the average price these days.Any ideas would be gratefully appreciated.

Well, do answer this you need to perform the following calculation:

Total cost = cost of materials + cost of labour + cost of architect's fees + cost of building control + assorted bo**ocks.

Total cost = the length of a piece of string, assuming it's the type of string that's made out of money.

You will probably have fun with party-wall regulations too, so start being very nice to your neighbours on both sides!

I guess old J'arfur would be happy with something like:-

Had similar in Bristol cost roughly £25K .... but not likely.

Also in Durban cost SAR 43-58 plus two goats --

Singapore S$4,500,000 plus cost of skyhooks ...

Buckingham palace fk all, paid by G.Braun. SCOT. of 'U K and I Ripped Inc' .

Back to the piece of string and Catch22 in the guise of [email protected]
;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back