Country
United Kingdom
hi

Does anyone know where the cheap double glazing supply shops in London are

Somewhere like Toolstation or screwfix but for double glazing

Seems like a minefield out there of thieves

Sponsored Links
Where in London are you?

That is fairly important,they cost to deliver,Plenty of window manufactures in and around london.
Some supply only companies will send out a technical person to measure and select the correct products that your installer can fit and your installer can register with fensa.

Seems like a minefield out there of thieves
Prices will vary considerably,so will quality.

Are the new windows for a flat ?

Hi

No they are for a terraced house - I live in North london

Any names that can be usggested?

Sponsored Links
Have you used these guys before? https://www.modernupvcwindows.co.uk/

They seem to create their own so its difficult to compare quality to other makes

I haven't used them before but thought they had a good website when I was looking into prices etc.....

Most UPVC manufacturers will buy stock extrusions from X Y Z and fabricate the windows to suite your given sizes.

Wickes sell UPVC windows if you were not looking for a specific size and were building from scratch so could accommodate whatever size or thereabouts that you liked the look of. But as you are retrospectively fitting I doubt this will be of use unless your windows are the stock sizes.

I know a place in Romford which I would recommend having used them before if thats no too far for you, they're called window tech trade.

Last edited:
Email the sizes over. I do supply only to London. Ok merging or rehau

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back