Long Reach Hedge Trimmer

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi all
iam looking to buy long reach hedge trimmer with chainsaw too, any ideas out there been on ebay and can see Ryobi machines alot any good??

i dont want want to spend alot as it will on be 2hours per year usage..

thanks

Sponsored Links
in that case it will be cheaper to get someone in to do it!

If use is only 2hrs per year, then as Thermo says 'get someone in'

QVC do deals on long reach garden power tools with different attachments.

But be careful as these are not toys, lots of people are admitted to hospital every year through garden accidents caused by the DIYER.

Andy

The ryobi expand it range seem very useful for the medium sized garden and have a small petrol strimmer with free long reach trimmer attachment for 99 in screwfix at the minute.

I have no idea if they are any good? Does anyone have anything to offer about them?

My only experience of their petrol gear was a 2 stroke strimmer my father had that is now probably 10 years old and has just stopped working.

Sponsored Links
I have a ryobi strimmer thats 10 years old. Its still working, sometimes can be a sod to start but once it going theres no stop in it. The newer ones are a push button start. Making it easier for the elder gardener.

Andy

For what you can reach with a pole chainsaw and long reach hedger, you may as well get a normal hedger, fold away hand pruning saw and a set of ladders. The ladders can then be used for other things as required, much more versatile.

Just get someone to hold them for the 2 hours a year you'll be using them in the garden.

Something like this

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back