Looking beyond Trump

Sponsored Links
'Tis all that was needed for sensitive famously thin skinned, Trump. He has filled his offices with yes people having sacked everyone of those who have disagreed. However, he cant sack those in power elsewhere. He just rages and has another Big Mac. Those that are left and know him, just nod then do the right thing behind his back.

Hideous individual.

Well. Reading between the lines I have concluded that u don't like the bloke Noseall :idea:
:confused:

I can't see what's wrong with Trump myself...

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump

To Iranian President Rouhani: NEVER, EVER THREATEN THE UNITED STATES AGAIN OR YOU WILL SUFFER CONSEQUENCES THE LIKES OF WHICH FEW THROUGHOUT HISTORY HAVE EVER SUFFERED BEFORE. WE ARE NO LONGER A COUNTRY THAT WILL STAND FOR YOUR DEMENTED WORDS OF VIOLENCE & DEATH. BE CAUTIOUS!

Sponsored Links
I can't see what's wrong with Trump myself...

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump

To Iranian President Rouhani: NEVER, EVER THREATEN THE UNITED STATES AGAIN OR YOU WILL SUFFER CONSEQUENCES THE LIKES OF WHICH FEW THROUGHOUT HISTORY HAVE EVER SUFFERED BEFORE. WE ARE NO LONGER A COUNTRY THAT WILL STAND FOR YOUR DEMENTED WORDS OF VIOLENCE & DEATH. BE CAUTIOUS!

good for Trump I say

I see the iranians are burning effigies of the british ambassador now , think he has had to leave

bunch of Be** Ends imo

they will probably issue some fatwa

Trumps favourite soundbite "Make America great again" says it all.
The centre of economic gravity is gradually shifting from west to east.
Smashing up little countries to prove you are still number 1 won't do it.
We need to start learning Chinese, has been footballers already head to China to make money, next will be the poor of Europe looking for a better life which could open a market for English takeaways and Irish pubs in Beijing.
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/jan/09/donald-trump-rant-iran-dying-empire-nato

Back