Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
718A8656-C029-4A58-A981-8291EF018804.jpeg
5D87E773-ED1B-4A0F-9CD1-CCB5CB03BB21.jpeg
15E985CC-FE91-4F24-9C27-8549F162EA6E.jpeg
F5F153AA-CA33-4571-B156-84B2D64C5599.jpeg
8D19DCCC-253F-4B8F-87CB-07DC0A5B0D22.jpeg
Not sure if I have an odd shaped, old bathroom rad, but trying to find a new modern towel heater radiator to replace it.

Does anyone know where I can buy a radiator, where the values point outwards (not down like regular rads). You can see the pipes point inwards.

Sponsored Links
If you turn the valve 90 degrees it will point up. However ,the distances between the valves ,and the distance from the wall to the valves ,is unlikely to bring them to a position where they will align exactly to whatever towel radiator you buy. Almost inevitable plumbing will need altering .

Not sure if I have an odd shaped, old bathroom rad, but trying to find a new modern towel heater radiator to replace it.

Before you do this, you should be aware that a towel warmer will only emit about one third of the heat that a single radiator of the same size does, and that is reduced down to almost nothing when it is covered with fluffy insulating towels. Reducing the heat source in a bathroom by more than two thirds can make a huge difference to the comfort level. So, unless your bathroom is super warm, (ie you don't need to have the existing radiator on much) then you should be looking at installing another radiator as well as a towel warmer.

Sponsored Links
For it to not look like a dogs dinner some pipe alterations will need to be done

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back