looking for a decent post borer

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
anyone know where to pick up a decent petrol second hand one anyone selling? if so let me know thanks. none on flea bay

sorry and thanks

Sponsored Links
Post borers.........???????????
Loads on this forum........but love 'em all....... :LOL:

Sponsored Links
coljack i appreciate you taking the time to point them out to me. but are they any good for reliability and strength as id hate to waste that sort of money at the moment as had to sell my stilh ts410 tonight for £200 to raise the funds for this as i will have to let my workers use it while im laid up with a shattered heel

cheers david

we got rid of our one. unless youre going into virgin ground with no stones, we found them a pain to use.

we got rid of our one. unless youre going into virgin ground with no stones, we found them a pain to use.

can be a pain thermo but the way i use them is just to keep pulling them up after every 4 to 6 inches and checking for rocks ect stops it getting snagged that way but everyone will have there own way of using them i supose

absolutley, my guys dig a hole quicker with a post hole spade we found!

I had one of the makita ones before, wasnt bad as a unit, i think plenty of them are sold new on ebay for not much more than you want to spend

we got rid of our one. unless youre going into virgin , we found them a pain to use.

can be a pain thermo but the way i use them is just to keep pulling them up after every 4 to 6 inches and checking for rocks ect stops it getting snagged that way but everyone will have there own way of using them i supose
I ususally go 6-8 inches :p

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back