Looking for a good MOT Testing station in Oswestry, Shropshi

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Looking for a good MOT Testing station in Oswestry, Shropshire....thanks

Sponsored Links
Good as in easy, or good as in thorough ............... :)

Sponsored Links
The best sort of MOT station is the small, independent garage, no franchise, just two or three good mechanics working together. The ones I avoid are what used to be the tyre places which expanded into bigger, if not better things. Or that is my opinion as a former mechanic and MOT tester, anyway!

The best sort of MOT station is the small, independent garage, no franchise, just two or three good mechanics working together. The ones I avoid are what used to be the tyre places which expanded into bigger, if not better things. Or that is my opinion as a former mechanic and MOT tester, anyway!

Which is why I use Motorcare, which does have an Oswestry postcode, but may be a bit far for someone who actually lives in Oswestry!

Small independent MOT testing station with no ties to garage. Place I use is next door to garage but not connected.

One with no ties to a repair facility would have nothing to gain from asking for unnecessary work. Mine is even happy to suggest possible causes of the problem.

Sponsored Links
Back