looking for a job :)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello, i know it's not a problem.. but.. :D

i've nearly finished the C&G 236 part 1 year 2

i was looking at doing an apprenticeship around the watford, Aylesbury, Hemel Hempsted area,,

currently earning around £5.50 an hour if anyone could match it or go higher that would be good.

anyone intrested please post here.

Carl

Sponsored Links
Carloss, Fax your details to 020 8440 9449, mark them for my attention..James..and I'll have a look and see if we can help you out.

As a matter of information, we pay out first year Guys £7.80 an Hour plus overtime, which is paid on hours worked after 40 hours.

The two we have with us at the moment average about 55 hours a week..which is around £480 a week before tax etc.

Ok,
Thanks; will put a little portfolio together and fax it through tomorrow morning.

I have a clean driving licence and no criminal record if that's any help.

Thanks
Carl

Sorry Carloss, mate, you've failed!

You need at least 10 points on your licence, and a record as long as your arm before you can be a spark!!!

Anyway, with a name like that, it would appear that you have mislaid your vehicle already..... :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
cheers for the help Carloss im doing the same course, your a year ahead of me. Is the second year hard and can you help me with the final assignment.

Thanks
HarryLee

I think you should speak to your tutor about it... It's obvious your struggling

Harry Lee said:
cheers for the help Carloss im doing the same course, your a year ahead of me. Is the second year hard and can you help me with the final assignment.

Thanks
HarryLee
You could try This
FWL_Engineer Posted: Fri Apr 23, 2004 8:27
Carloss, Harry, try this
and you could try me from the link given to you, FWL_Engineer will witness that I almost asked all the questions possible... :LOL:, by the way I am with Carlos in the same course so better two than one... ;)

Yes Albert

Learn much today?

I was quite put off by them not being able to give a direct answer to the questions on the papers; They WILL come up in the exam and i think it will be forgotten about by next Friday.

Have a good weekend

Carl

Carloss said:
Yes Albert

Learn much today?

I was quite put off by them not being able to give a direct answer to the questions on the papers; They WILL come up in the exam and i think it will be forgotten about by next Friday.

Have a good weekend

Carl

Not really, I had a good go with the tests today, electrics 60 of 70, and electronics 37 of 40, but what drives me mad and here I agree with you is the questions where no one knows the answers. What I think we should do is, we should put these questions on the forum and see what we can get.

Yea would be a good idea, If you add the number of questions up that no-one knew the answear too.. it could mean a grade drop or even fail.

gettin an early nite, was home late last nite was doing some technical work at a theartre in Harpenden: Carmen - Opéra

Not my style!!

Carloss said:
Yea would be a good idea, If you add the number of questions up that no-one knew the answear too.. it could mean a grade drop or even fail.

gettin an early nite, was home late last nite was doing some technical work at a theartre in Harpenden: Carmen - Opéra
Not my style!!

Don't be so negative, the situation can be only better; if we don't put them on, no chance to improve, if we do and no one knows the answers we are where we started, at least we tried, but I'm sure that for some questions we will have answers, so we can only gain from it.
Albert

hehe, ok Albert; i'll look through the papers after dinner and post them here.

Guys, might I point out that this is a DIY forum not one for discussing your course assignments etc. Don't get this wrong, I am not knocking you, just think that this may not be the best place to discuss it as it is hardly DIY. Bit unfair to the normal posters.

Might I suggest you use the other forum for this, discuss as much as you like, I'm sure that mnay of the qualified sparks will be more than glad to help you out.

Sorry, Tried to keep it in one thread.

Will post in the other one :D AKUKLTD is Albert correct?

FWL_Engineer did you recieve my fax?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back