Looking For Work Experience (Non Paid)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,

I am currently in the process of completing my GNVQ C&G Level 2 as well as trying to work full time (not plumbing.) I finish the course in June and will be starting Level 3 in Sept. During the summer I am looking for some non paid work experience in or around the London and surrounding areas. I have my own car and full clean driving licence so travel is not an issue. I am 30 years old and not one of these youngsters who will be calling you on a Monday morning claiming to be sick after a heavy weekend drinking :0) I am reliable, hardworking and willing to learn.

I have read alot of negative posts from plumbers on here who are only willing to take on school leavers and not taking on re trained older people due to us having financial commitments. I have no financial commitments at all, and have tried on many attempts to save up in order to go back to college to train as a plumber. I finally saved up the funds to do so this year and I do feel it is slightly unfair to say we are just after a quick way to make cash. We all want a better standard of living and after saving up for over a year to pay for college I feel us older trainees deserve a chance :0) The youngsters at my college only do the course because they are free and pushed into doing it by their parents. 90% of them in my class are not interested and spend most of their time messing around and not even bothering to learn, where as us older students are there to learn and to make a go of it. Rant over :0)

Anyone interested please email me

Sponsored Links
Try calling Agile.

His contact numbers are usually plastered all over the forum and in his profile.

not interested sorry. bg want 16k thousand pound to train someone.

maybe if you say how much would you charge me for you to teach me life time skills & knowledge...... :idea: you may get somewhere :idea:

Good luck Ritchie finding some work experience.
I'm sure you will get there with that attitude.

Hopefully someone will give you a break :D

Sponsored Links
anyone interested please email me......HOW is any one gonna email you if you dont put an email address, I give up I really do :rolleyes:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back