Looking for MDF Skirting

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,
Visited this board before looking for info, but only just registered as I need some help.
We have just removed our fireplace and hearth in our house which has left a gap in the skirting that we need to fill.
The skirting is the original that was fitted by the builders (13 years ago), and it is Torus MDF 14.5mm x 95mm.
I have been to all the high street diy stores but none stock that size.
Does anyone know of somewhere that does this size at all?
I am based in Essex (near Lakeside shopping centre).

Many thanks,

Jon.

Sponsored Links
Howdens generally have torus MDF skirting in stock, tho may be different where you are. 95mm is on the small side though.

Why not trim the bottom edge of it to get it to 95mm height, if you only have a little bit to do. It is probably deeper than 14mm though but should suffice ok.

Regards.

Reading it again, why do you require MDF only? Could you not use proper timber if need be. I would take a small sample to any timber yards near to you and see if they have the same. They will also be able to trim to size as required for a wee fee.

Regards.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back