Looking for some laminate flooring bought years ago from B&Q

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I know this not very likely, but I was wondering if anyone might know where I could buy some laminate flooring exactly like this:

My mother has this flooring in her kitchen (bought from B&Q probably over 10 years ago) and a section needs to be replaced due to damage caused by a leaky fridge. Replacing the entire kitchen flooring is a hassle she doesn't need at the moment, so I was hoping (possibly in vain) that I could find this exact flooring somewhere and replace the damaged section.

Thanks for any help.

Sponsored Links
I tried the same with kahrs engineered oak, it was still available but the manufacturers had made it shorter and narrower by a few mill.

If its out if stock its pot luck if it will come back, and probably not much hope on ebay. So either a new floor or something that matches or contrasts.

Blup

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back