Loose kitchen cupboard door

p.s.

this is an example of a keyhole plate.

It retains the head of a screw, or a mushroom, that fits through the big hole then slides down into the slot.

(the one pictured may be upside down)

51OfdMIAbLS._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Sponsored Links
And this is the components of a Blum "WARI CORNER SWING"

is that like yours?

streamProductImage.aspx

Thanks. It’s v difficult to pinpoint, locate the exact model from the links, or generally on Google. It looks more like the Magnet one earlier in the thread. (I confirmed that in my response)

One of our problems has been the complete lack of empathy/support from Magnet. The kitchen is only five years old and within guarantee. They’re “looking into it”, but need their HO to determine that it’s some sort of manufacturing defect etc etc.

We would never, ever use Magnet again or recommend them to anyone.

Sponsored Links
Hi

Update on this cupboard saga. Magnet guy confirmed part was damaged and ordered a replacement. This is the part.0F2BB51E-211C-48C9-9828-447C00098035.jpeg

It seems as though Magnet are expecting me to fit. I need to get the door off to do this. When the guy came up he somehow pushed the door down and it released from the rest of the cupboard. That was a few weeks ago, and not can’t recall how he did this.

Thus is the inside of cupboard door.

8306A170-BEED-469C-8BBC-3AFD9C247ECB.jpeg

Can anyone advise on the quick release process.

Thanks

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back