Lost bracelet in the washing... Will it be in the filters?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My wonderful 5yr old was 'looking after' his baby sister's bracelet bought for her on her birth and put it in his pocket.

We only discovered this after doing the washing and can't find the bracelet.

It was small enough to get through the drum, so is there any chance of it being in a filter somewhere??

I have a Bosch Integrated Washer / Dryer WTI2840.

I've removed the service panel at the front but when I unscrew the pump cover, there's another plastic plate which I can't get out. Before I persevere much longer with this other cap, is there any point?

Am I in the right direction, or am I wasting my time?

Cheers
Pete.

Sponsored Links
Filter could have saved it, I have found coins, screws and washers between drum and tub before. It depends how far you want to go to find it really.

Tony

Thanks.

I don't want to get the machine out as it's integrated (very tightly!) with the dishwasher and I remember the nightmare getting it in.

Will I find the main filter behind the 'pump cover' as described in the manual? It's the only accessible service port on the front of the machine.

Pete

Sorry mate, not familiar with that model, have you had a look on the net for a diagram of where everything is? This could point you in the right direction.

Tony

Sponsored Links
lets be logical about this a 5 year old may or may not have remembered the situation correctly ;)
he may be saying what he thinks will please you more[annoy you less]about the lost bangle

how did the conversation go with him about the loss!!!
try and have a general look including his favorate hiding place [his castle/leggo box ect

try looking in the laundry basket or other pockets off clothes washed or not!!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back