Low Energy lightbulbs, where can I get some?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Anybody know where I can get some low energy (11w or 15w) lightbuld thats 9cm long end-to-end (i.e. including the bayonet) with a BC fitting? I've tried a few of the compact low energy bulbs but they're all too long.

Sponsored Links
Morrisons have some own brand 7W ones (40W equivalent) in both screw in and bayonets that are no bigger than ordinary light bulbs, and all the ones I've got are excellent.

I found some "micro" lights that were tiny and 7w but they weren't bright enough. I need something thats producing at least a 60w light output.

Sponsored Links
You can have mine, I'm upgrading and need more light so I have gone out and bought some candles.

Cheers and1145 but I've already put an order in. Thanks for the offer though.

In case anyone wants to know I found the right sizes at one place only, the gbbulbs place that ban-all-sheds (thanks ban!) suggested. At 93mm long they seem just perfect.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back