Low level combi flue

Sponsored Links
not sure yet mate, the landlord is intending to supply his own and he has a penchant for the heatline's from b&q! I'll definitely need to bring the flue terminal up at least a little bit from the otherwise it will be too low. Not sure what sort of flue flexibility u get from the heatline so just wondered what any of you guys recommended.

good luck with the landlord getting his own boiler

as I have said before I would rather remove me own left testicle ( I prefer my right for some reason) with a spoon than do that

way too much hassle

:)

I know what you mean but i'll only be fitting it if it's all above board. It doesn't bother me really, saves me some hassle and i still get paid! I never fit anything that's not fresh out of the box!

Sponsored Links
I mean if it goes wrong

he calls you

you say call the maker I didnt supply

he calls the maker they say call you

and then he shouts at you

sod that

:)

Yeah but once it's out of warrenty it's his problem not mine. As long as it's fitted correctly then I don't need to worry. I prefer to supply too but It's not a necessity for me. I can see your point though, each to his own eh.

If I fit boilers I don't supply I always put it in writing that I offer no warranty on the parts and if they want me to check it out if there is a fault it will be at my normal call out fees ;)

sooey said:
Hey you chrisr are you saying us scousers are midgets?

I expect Chris imagines you all have long tools.

Be aware that most boiler flue parts are for internal use only and only flue terminal part is allowed to project a short distance.

Tony

I'm not aware of a manufacturer who will allow their concentric flue to be run surface OUTSIDE.

I think your best bet is something like a Keston, but that is a truly horrible thought.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back