Low Voltage Bathroom Lighting

Hi Crafty & Ban

Thank you both very much for your help and useful site links. I think I will crack on with the lighting wiring and have a think along the way whether to use LV in the bathroom.

I know there are some pre wired LV kits available I may have a look at them, if you know of any web sites advertising these, please don’t hesitate to let me know.

I’ve got to get some work done in this house the only heating in the whole place is one convector heater, not much for a four bed roomed house, it’s not exactly ice cold drinks and Bermuda Shorts conditions in here, no doubt I’ll be back before long after some more info.

Thank you both once again

Clive
:D

Sponsored Links
Be warned, pre-assembled LV kits are generally made on the cheap, with low quality transformers (i got through 2 of these kit transformers in 3 years). I would definitely purchase seperates, from a wholesalers. I think someone mentioned a while back that they never had any problems with Screwfix trannys, might be worth a look on their site. :idea: good luck.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back