LPG set up

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
need to order materials for a 4 bottle setup. changeover valve etc. have got one of my employees father comming on wednesday, he's got his LPG, am i right in thinking we need to have upso/opso on 4 bottle set up. if so i guess the fact the c/o valve will have a opso, does it matter that we will end up with another on the upso/opso valve. :confused:

need to order today BES online in time for deleivery

thanks

Sponsored Links
why dont you ask one of your employees father what he requires in order to do "his job" :p

he's on holiday till monday, i just need to make sure he turns up and the gear is there ready, thats all. but don't worry yourself over my problems, the're sorted now, so why don't you do what you need to do "do one"

BES are great, but I always wonder why they never ask for a Gas Safe number when punters order from them. They'll sell gas fitting gear to anyone!!!

Sponsored Links
BES are great, but I always wonder why they never ask for a Gas Safe number when punters order from them. They'll sell gas fitting gear to anyone!!!

The same reason that Plumbfix and parts center, who made a big thing a few years ago, about selling gas related parts only to gas safe registered bods.
It is all down to sales.
They do not care whether they sell a bayonet and gas hose to a diyer, or a boiler with totally the wrong flue setup to a shady landlord.
The minute that all these big firms take the approach of asking for evidence of competence, that is when the plumbing and heating industry will start to recover.
Rant over

Graham

you need an automatic changeover valve with opso. you do not need an upso on a cylinder installation

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back